Options

2010 TQ Furnace stopped working

Hello!

We have a 2010 TQ model that my wife has been using as an office between camping trips, so it is in regular use. Recently the furnace stopped working. When I adjust the thermostadt to attempt to get it to go on, I hear the usual click where it would normally engage the furnace, but nothing else happens. Everything else electrical seems to be working fine, and all fuses are intact, and the propane detector seems to be working correctly. I am not so savvy on this side of things. Any ideas what to check? Thanks!
2010 T16-Q & 2013 Toyota Sienna Limited AWD.

Comments

• Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 930
    Are you sure you have propane??
    If the furnace fails to light after 3? tries it will not try again until a reset button is pushed.  There will be a red flashing led behind the front cover and a switch next to it.
    I've also attached a manual

• Options
    TabletTablet Member Posts: 46
    Yes I'm sure I have propane, and the furnace behaves differently when we are out of propane. The fan comes on (it's not coming on now) and you can hear the click of the furnace trying to engage a few times before it stops trying. That is not happening now, there is no fan, and one click of the initial switch of the thermostat and that's it.
  • Options
    TabletTablet Member Posts: 46
    A friend has suggested that it may be a dirty or defective sail switch.