Options

The Eagle has Landed (okay,,,let's make that "Isl@nd Girl" has landed)!

mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
Hi Everyone. First I want to give a big shout out to everyone on the forum. Many of you increased my knowledge about T@Bs substantially and although I now need to get several trips under my belt to pay it forward, I was able to order not only my new home, but added some essentials (fridge fan, spare tire mount on tongue, battery cut-off switch) prior to picking her up. But today was the day! This has been a dream in the making (I think I've been reading the forum for at least a year or so).  I spent quite a bit of time in Phoenix this morning (including having the decal put on), driving her back to Tucson to the storage facility, then unhooking, chocking, locking and putting the cover on (well you all know the drill). I am exhausted (yea, camping will be a workout!) but I'm sure some of that was adrenaline. I will now do the inside stuff (first up - wood slats for the bed). This is a special order - pretty much a T@Bitha but with a few twists. I asked for the regular flooring instead of the dark. And because I'll go full time in April, I asked for the larger cabinets in the back for a tad extra storage. The only "oops" was the factory didn't put in the split cushions like I asked however they are being remade and shipped to me (this way I can make up a twin bed in the back and still have a seating area).  More pics later once I make her mine. Looking forward to camping next month at Patagonia Lake State Park!

Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

Comments