Options

Alde control panel not working

We have a 2021 Tab 320 and the Alde control panel has stopped working. I replaced the fuse on top of unit, but still it doesn’t work. Can someone please offer some other troubleshooting advice. If the control panel does need to be replaced what might be the cost to do so? Thank you very much!

Comments

• Options
    pthomas745pthomas745 Moderator Posts: 3,678
    Welcome to the Forums...
    The Fuse was the first obvious thing to try.  In the Alde 3010 (pre-2018 Alde) the fuses were known to blow. Not so much in the Alde 3020's.
    When you were looking around at the fuse holders, did you have a close look at the other connectors and plugs in that area?  Here is a quick description of what is what and what they do.  Check the "ethernet" looking connector.  Look at that cable closely, because it is the one running to the back of the control panel.  It may be necessary to take the panel off the wall and have a look at the cable behind it, too.

2017 Outback
    Towed by 2014 Touareg TDi
  • Options
    BrianZBrianZ Member Posts: 1,763
    Wondering if you found the problem, @kala406?
    -Brian in Chester, Virginia
    TV: 2005 Toyota Sienna LE (3.3L V6)
    RV: 2018 T@B 320S, >100 mods 
  • Options
    Yoshi_TABYoshi_TAB Member Posts: 381
    edited June 2023
    Hi,  Are you running on shore (110V) power or battery power.  The other things I would check are the power sources/breakers and fuses for your main power supply to confirm you have the correct power requirment (AC or DC) and no fuses or breakers for the main power supplies are tripped or blown.  
    2021 TAB 320 BD
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Southern Maryland
  • Options
    kala406kala406 Member Posts: 2
    I have checked all fuses and breakers and they all look good. I have good connectivity at the 12v power supply on top of the heater. The red cable is in good shape at the heater and behind the control panel. It looks like it is pointing to a new $425 panel. Thanks everyone for taking the time to try to help. Hopefully I will have good news after I replace the panel.