Options

Is there an Amazon source for the new blue Alde fluid.

As per the title. Where are people getting their Alde fluid. 

Thanks in advance. 

Comments

• Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,203
    edited August 2023
    This stuff is as elusive as Bigfoot…at least for me. I ultimately bought the Alde-branded 5-gallon jug from Miller Trailer Dales and had it drop shipped from Nucamp. $250 (ouch). Check this thread I started. There is another place that sells it for $100 for 5 gallons but they can’t ship it to anywhere near me and their local store won’t sell it to the public:

https://tab-rv.vanillacommunity.com/discussion/16924/decent-price-on-alde-glycol
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    Just checked Amazon and they do have it for $45/gallon. I bought mine a few months ago and it wasn’t available on Amazon. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,011
    The price of the stuff is ridiculous!  Last year I bout 4 gallons from my local dealer for $26/gal.  Now they charge $50.  Told me they get it directly from NuCamp and they've raised the price significantly, not the dealer.  They told me I was buying it at a good time as NuCamp warned them of the price increase that was coming.  Who knows if it is NuCamp or the manufacturer or a combination of everyone that caused the increase. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Options
    I feel there's some collusion going on clearly. If one place can sell the Rhogard-branded stuff for less than half the price of the Alde stuff then obviously there's profit built in there. Add the 2-year "mandatory" exchange and you've got a nice little perpetual profit center.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    SlackersSlackers Member Posts: 419
    It looks like we'll stick with Century for our next exchange. :s 
    2019 Tab 320 CSS, 2019 Ranger TV, OH