Options

Black Tank Sensors (2020 T@B 320 CSS

Anybody know how to access the black tank sensors on the T@B 320 CSS (2020)?  This weekend I found 3 sensors (2 in freshwater tank, 1 in gray tank) that were loose and leaking and I figure out how to "snug them up" to stop the leaking.

However, this made me wonder if the same thing might be happening with the black tank sensors...which would have a much more appalling effect!  So I'd like to access them so that I can also secure those 4 sensors the same way I did with the other three tank sensors.  I'll be darned if I can find how to access the darned things!

Comments

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,509
    Check for an access hatch on the outside of the inside shower wall under the counter near the floor.  If all else fails, drop the driver side belly pan.  You can also email help@nucamprv.com.

From a previous thread on an S model:

dhauf said:
    One other thing I noticed on my 2018 Tab there is a access hatch under the sink to get to the black tank.  Once taken off you can see the SeeLevel II sensor stuck to the side.  Perhaps that is where they will install the KIB system monitor probes.  If so that would make servicing it much easier if needed in the future.
    Actually you can get to all the probes on the black tank.  Here is a picture of it.

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,509
    @mshively - I contacted nuCamp.  They said to access the black tank and sensors, you need to drop the belly pan, and remove the shower pan.  
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio