Options

Remove fridge under stovetop in 2018 Tab 400

How does one remove the fridge in a 2018 Tab 400? This model trailer has the small fridge under the propane stovetop. Does it involve removing the stovetop first?
2018 Tab 400 × 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited AWD

Comments

• Options
    manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,196
    I know the isotherm refrigerator in the 2021 and up models have screws (two on each side) of the inside of the fridge that secure it to the cabinet sides. The older fridge may be similarly installed.
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,507
    edited September 2023
    @Jilong - if that doesn’t work, email Tech@nucamprv.com.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    AndreOAndreO Member Posts: 69
    Yes there are 2 screws on the inside of the fridge near the front of the door. Remove the caps and screws and you can pull it out but beware the wires coming in the side they get pinched on the side. You have to remove the corner panel at the foot of the bed to properly feed the cables through. 

I pulled out the receptical and replaced it with a plug behind the drawer under the fridge to make the entire process a little easier.

In the picture below (sorry not rotated, stove is on the left) you can see the hole (bottom Right) where the wires enter the fridge compartment. The wires get pinched under or beside the fridge framework.

P.S. the insulation didn't help keep the fridge cool as hoped. It's gone now.
    AndreO
    Ontario, Canada
    2018 Tab 400
    Ford F150 2.7 Lariat
  • Options
    GreggyGreggy Member Posts: 5
    I have a tab 320s 2018
    my flame meter needs replacing 
    does anyone know how to access and replace the meter?
    is it by lifting the stove above it?
    thanks
    greg
  • Options
    Grumpy_GGrumpy_G Member Posts: 453
    Lifting the stovetop exposes the top of the fridge where most of the control parts are. There's a good chance you can remove the meter from there, depending on how it is mounted. Worst case you pull the fridge forward a couple of inches. 
  • Options
    GreggyGreggy Member Posts: 5
    thanks!
    sounds like I can do this job!!!