Options

Dinette table support bracket issues (2021 T@B 400 Boondock) - looking for ideas!

We recently noticed that the screws holding in the lower support bracket / beam were stripped from the wall of our Tab 400 BD. When we removed the bracket, it looks like it had already been moved once before, likely from the previous owner and presumably due to the dinette being in the sleeping position/not very sturdy.

Does anyone have any ideas how to resolve this without screwing another 4 holes into the side of the camper?

Comments

• Options
    BinghiBinghi Member Posts: 271
    That’s a factory fault we had in our 2021 400 BD trailer. Dealer “fixed” it under warranty by adding several additional screws that supposedly engage the trailer frame members. I say “fixed” because we haven’t yet tested the repair by converting the dinette to a bed. I guess we’ll find out someday. Bad year at the factory for the dinette crew I guess. I would try for a warranty repair with NuCamp.
    2021 400 BD / 2016 VW Touareg / Austin, TX
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,506
    I don’t think this would be covered by the nuCamp warranty for a second owner, but it can’t hurt to ask.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    dallastexas92dallastexas92 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks both! I have reached out to Nucamp tech support and am awaiting a response on their recommendations on how to avoid drilling 4 more holes :grimacing: