Ideas on Tab 360

2»

Comments

• berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,078
    I guess I'll have to see it when it comes out to give final judgement but I think it falls in a weird space.  They don't give the width of the trailer but the length and height are so close to the 400 I don't get it.  And it's only 300lbs lighter than the 400.  I just hope the tongue weight is not too heavy and people who tow a 320 with a smaller vehicle and want to move up to this are not able to tow this. But hopefully they've engineered it to keep the tongue weight down.   But I'm excited to see it when it's released for sure. 
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • Yoshi_TABYoshi_TAB Member Posts: 426
    If you have not seen layouts...

2021 TAB 320 BD
    2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee
    Southern Maryland
  • berggerbergger Moderator Posts: 1,078
    Looks like a perfect solo camper.  For a couple I'm just not a fan of converting a bed/dinette on a daily basis.  But if that is not an issue for a couple this looks like a great option.  
    2021 T@b 400 BD  "Vixen Gail" 
    2018 Nissan Titan Pro 4X "Big Bird"
    Leadville Colorado
  • manyman297manyman297 Member Posts: 1,314
    I would bet this option could outsell the 320. It seems like the perfect size for both living and towing. Plenty of vehicles can pull this. And the interior height of the 320 deters people my height and taller from buying it. This seems like the sweet spot. The new Alde 3030 finally has a more intuitive panel interface as well. 
    2021 400 BD
    2020 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 
  • AnOldURAnOldUR Member Posts: 1,334
    I don't know @manyman297. To me it's not a bigger 320. It's a smaller 400. Too tall (frontal area / wind resistance) and heavy for people already towing with marginal vehicle tow capacity. I haven't seen any pricing, but can't see it being much cheaper to build than a 400. Even if we were looking to move up from our 320, this would not be the direction we'd go.

For us right now, a T@G is too small and the 400 is too big, but the 320 is just right. A smaller 400 just doesn't fit us.
    Stockton, New Jersey
    2020 nuCamp T@B 320S * Jeep Wrangler