Options

"Dory's HabiT@B" has arrived!

DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
edited May 2014 in Introductions

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

Comments

• Options

for some reason I couldn't insert a picture...here she is!

JD & Sue

Durango

J.D. & Sue

• Options
    XPADREXXPADREX Member Posts: 311
    I dig the color!
    LOCATION: Fort Raccoon; UNIT: 2014 T@b S M@xxxx; MISSION: To have fun, make a difference, and make some friends along the way. Organ Donor Recipient- forever grateful. 
  • Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    That's the color I want too...will fit in nicely with my "beach mind"! Thanks for posting...
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    Yes, we all love the color (kind of nautical)   :D
  • Options
    Lisa33Lisa33 Member Posts: 260
    Looks great! You live in a fabulous area for camping, too. I'm jealous! Enjoy! :)
    Lisa. 2008 T@DA, previously 2012 6x10 SS. Southeastern PA
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553

Very cool, indeed!  That would have been my first choice for color, too, but I bought one off the lot and "yellow" was there wanting me to take her home.   I know you are thrilled, and rightly so.

Have fun, and I hope to see you camping in Colorado one of these days.  I live near Denver.  

/:)
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    jbug10jbug10 Member Posts: 156

Love your T@b's name and love your colors.  I was considering aqua and white, but decided on red and white in the end.

Hey, Hi Lisa33!  I have missed reading your posts since we moved to our own forum.  Any recent adventures in your Tada?

June; 2013 T@b "Fant@bulous"; 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; one kayak and one bike
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    What a beautiful baby you have. Happy HabiT@B trails to you...
    The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    Beautiful T@B. Makes you smile!
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer
  • Options
    RebarRebar Member Posts: 29
    Congratulations to my fellow Colorodans! It's a beauty! Add a beach umbrella and a couple of pink flamingos and it's a party! Which floor plan did you choose? :D
    2014 T@B Model Q - Silver/Black Towed with 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Orange) Live in Denver, Colorado "Bad decisions usually make for really good stories!"
  • Options
    Hey Rebar...it's an S M@xx with a wet bath...maiden voyage this weekend in Mesa Verde...I hope we don't regret getting a full hookup!

J.D. & Sue

• Options
    scubascuba Member Posts: 87
    Target has a small Igloo Cube cooler this color!
    Life is good! Great in a T@B!
    2014 CS-S Maxx
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553

I loved Mesa Verde when I was there . . . you will get spoiled with full hookups.  I am camping this weekend, too, but I will only have electric this time.  Now I have to rethink how I'll get water . . .

Have a great time! 

:)>-
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    J.D and Sue, this weekend is our maiden voyage too. We are heading to the San Luis Valley, off grid, and giving our new Zamp solar panel a test drive. Have a wonderful trip. Will be looking forward to hearing how it goes!
    2014 T@B Model Q - Silver/Black Towed with 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Orange) Live in Denver, Colorado "Bad decisions usually make for really good stories!"
  • Options
    Rebar...I hope the weather holds out for you...a little rain in store? But we NEVER complain about rain in the Southwest! Where do you stay? We've thought about checking out the La Garita area some day (about 3 hours from Durango). Film at 11!

J.D. & Sue

• Options
    We are heading to Valley View Hot Springs for a week of 'just staring at the valley'! :-) It it just north of Crestone. Getting rain and hail again here in Denver today. Hoping it's clear weather in the San Luis Valley! I've not heard of the La Garita. Will have to check that out!
  • Options
    Torres2906tabTorres2906tab Member Posts: 37
    JD & Sue - congratulations on the addition to your family. I too love the color. We are newbies, have had our T@b, Lei-la, less than a month. Heading out tomorrow morning for our maiden voyage to Harrisville and a campground along the shore of Lake Huron in Michigan. So excited. Wishing all of you a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.
    Elaine ~ 2013 T@b U, aka Lei-la. TV 2010 GMC Terrain
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391

JD & Sue, love it! Mine is the silver and blue like you have.

FYI, I will be at the KOA in Ouray July 11-13 camping, doing photography, and Jeepin'.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    When in Ouray, check out our friend, Shawn Kitchens, for some awesome jeeping.He's the best. We love Ouray. It is the real deal. 
  • Options
    Lisa33Lisa33 Member Posts: 260
    I love Ouray, too! We were there on the 4th of July last year and watched the parade. My son just asked if we were going back to the parade again this year. Considering that we live in Pennsylvania, the answer was no :(. What a spectacular place to go off-roading!
    Lisa. 2008 T@DA, previously 2012 6x10 SS. Southeastern PA
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Lisa, I am from Pittsburgh, so I know what a trek it is! My third trip back to the area. I love it!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    My daughter lived and worked in Telluride for several seasons. Each season is beautiful. How about snowboarding home from the workday???
    Telluride has the very best 4th of July parade ever. It is well worth the trip to see this fab parade. We did not have our T@B at that time. Traveling in that area certainly put the desire to be able to travel and enjoy the scenery at your own pace. It was soon after that Colorado trip that I discovered this forum and began to read about the adventures of Deceiver in his Little Guy. Reading his journal convinced me that we could travel and see this beautiful country in a T@B. I spent the summer researching the LG and where I could see one in person. By the end of summer, we had our own T@B.