Options

2021 T@b 320 S Boondock Teardrop Camper, $20,500

SuziSwanSuziSwan Member Posts: 1

Sadly I must sell our very lightly used, well-kept 2021 T@B 320 S Boondock Teardrop camper, silver with black trim, in excellent condition. My spouse passed away the end of summer 2023 and I sold the vehicle that towed the camper to our daughter. We bought it new with the Base Package plus the Convenience Package and Boondock Package (the Boondock package easily takes you on anywhere with 15 inch off road tires, aluminum platform, heavy-duty door step, heavy-duty pitched axle, solar package and Yakima Roof rack). It includes the microwave, RVIA certification and birch interior cabinets. Extremely well made with thoughtful designs and quality features throughout. Everything you need in a compact (15'6" end to end), easy to tow package (dry weight 2080 lbs) that fits comfortably in a driveway space. It was no problem getting it anywhere and driving with it was a breeze. 

A standout is the Alde central radiant heater/on-demand hot water system. Quiet and very efficient. Kept us toasty without draining the battery on our 5 (total) trips. Also plenty of water capacity for longer trips. Super cute and fun. Had it professionally winterized last fall. We took good care of it.

You can go to the NuCamp website on this model and read about their features as they haven't really changed from the 2021 model. A few things included like:
  •          AllPro Camper Cover that is made to fit the 320 S Boondock
  •          Custom fitted organic cotton mattress pad to fit full sleeping space (rather than 2 twin sleeping spaces)
  •          Cutting board custom made to fit over the sink
  •          High grade battery, propane tank, hoses and other attachments
  •          9' x 9' screen room with sage colored outdoor carpet
  •          Assorted kitchen items if needed

Ready to go for your next amazing adventure. If needed, may be able to provide delivery with reasonable distance. Can do a video call and walk through if desired. Camper is located in central Vermont.

Priced to sell at $20,500 

Call/text Suzi at 802-299-8849 or email at maisietraveler@gmail.com

Comments