Options

Alde fuse continues to blow.

JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
I read somewhere that on the 2014 T@B the factory has found problems with the Alde. Ours works fine until I turn it off, then that's it until I replace the fuse and it is always the same fuse. Suggestions?
2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Jeanne said:
    I read somewhere that on the 2014 T@B the factory has found problems with the Alde. Ours works fine until I turn it off, then that's it until I replace the fuse and it is always the same fuse. Suggestions?
    I have not heard of any reoccurring problems with the Alde. I would either call Alde or ask the factory to replace it.

Here is a shot in the dark, though, any chance you slide the slider all of the way to the left on the Alde panel (shore power - lightning bolts) to the top while using either 120v power or 15 amp?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Jeanne, yes, warren207 was talking about the Alde fuse problem here: http://tab-rv.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/18436/#Comment_18436
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    JeanneJeanne Member Posts: 65
    Will contact the company and keep looking for the thread I read recently. Doesn't appear to be a voltage problem because happened this weekend while using propane. 
    Thanks ChanW for the link.  
    2014 T@B S Max, TV 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit, Richland, WA