Tab 400 stargazer window

We have a 2021 Tab 400 that has a rear stargazer window that appears to have broken top hinges. 
Does anyone have the name & contact information for the window manufacture? I would like to get the new window with the modified hinges without going through the dealer network if I can.

Comments

• BlueespyBlueespy Member Posts: 191
    Good luck, but for us going through a local RV dealership who deals with nuCamp has been painless.  What we do is contact nuCamp direct, explain what we need, and they provide us the part number.  We then provide that to the dealership parts department.  Usually within a few hours they call back with a price, we make a payment, and they arrange a drop shipment. 
    2019 T@B 400 BDL
    2020 Ford F-150 XLT (V-8)
    Niceville, Florida
  • ColleenD2ColleenD2 Member Posts: 455
    Nucamp will most likely connect you with Dana at Missouri Teardrop. You might be cutting it close but is this covered under structural warranty which is 3 years? Maybe send them a note and see if it can be shipped. I copied this from their site.

If you need to order parts, please send email to...parts@moteardrops.net. We will need pictures, VIN#, address to ship to and parts needed

2019 Custom T@B 320 U Boondock Lite-ish
    Custom Colors & Custom Interior
    We've slept in 34 states, 2 countries & counting