Options

Porch light lense

The porch light lens escaped on our last trip. The light still works, just need the lens. Tab 320 BD 2021. Anyone know the brand?

Comments

• Options
    BaylissBayliss Member Posts: 1,340
    @DaveAnna, if you can post a photo of your light, that would help others in identifying what you need.  However, take a look at the below discussion thread.  If it depicts the same light fixture, then see page 2 for the manufacturer info:

Black dripping Porch light gasket? (vanillacommunity.com)
    2019 T@B 320 S Boondock Lite2007 Toyota Tundra 4x4
    (Alde: 3020; Refrig: Isotherm Cruise 65 Eleg; Battery: BB 100Ah LiFePo4; Solar: Renogy 100Ah Suitcase; Victron BMV-712; Pwr Cntr: PD-4135KW2B; EMS: PI-HW30C)
    Greg & Marlene (Tucson, AZ)

• Options
    MobeanMobean Member Posts: 61
    ITC makes the porch light.  They do not sell the gasket or lens separately.  The gasket is made of natural rubber so it will deteriorate quickly. I made my own out of EPDM synthetic rubber which is more resistant to sun damage.  You can purchase different gasket material at Grainger.  Some have been successful applying different sealers to the gasket in order to prevent the black streaking issue.
    2021 320S BD
    2020 V6 Chevy Colorado
  • Options
    DaveAnnaDaveAnna Member Posts: 45
    I left a message for princess rv in round rock. It’s just the housing around the light but I’m sure I’ll be buying the whole fixture. It’s the same one pictured in all the above posts. Thanks for everyone’s input!!