I have a question about drains under my 2023 320 S BD

asfizerasfizer Member Posts: 14
First off I remove the end cap from my gray water drain and there's always some water before I pull the lever that is supposed to then let the water out. Yes, I've had pushed the handle in fully but it seems to be leaking some water. I've started putting bucket under the drain before I remove the cap. Is there someway to adjust the handle to make it shut tighter? Maybe it a bad shut off valve? I didn't buy this 2023 until February of this year. It has a leftover. So the warranty is still good. Maybe I should contact nuCamp, or the dealer?

Another question is, I'm kind of new at owning a T@B, and and elder too.  I know about the low point drain inside, the yellow flapper. But what are the other drains under the trailer in the same area of the gray water drain. There's two pull push type. I've looked and looked, in the manual and everything, I can find and can't find out what those are for. Are they the hot and cold water drains I've read about? Is there any other drain under there I need to know about? 

One last thing. Well two actually. Since my 320 is a 2023 but not bought or used until February of this year, would the two year requirement of draining and changing the glycol start when I bout it, or a year before when it was produced, made? In other words, should I do that service this coming spring or can I wait another year? The last question is, where is the drain for the glycol? Behind the commode where that tank is, or underneath somewhere? 

Thanks for any help and info you can give me on any or all of these questions. You folks are awesome.

2023 T@B 320 S BD/2015 Honda Pilot 4WD Towing Pkg
Claudia & Scott Fizer/West Virginia/Retired

Comments

• Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,668
    Your TaB was most likely built in 2022, so, since the glycol is now 2 years old, I would plan on changing the glycol this year.

Since you are the original owner, the warranty is intact.  I would either return the trailer to the dealer to check the gray tank valve or replace it myself.

Here is a photo of the 2023 low point drain valves (the black knobs) and the actual drains (covered with screens).  The yellow valve under the bed is to drain the Alde which is in line with the cold water low point drain.

Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • asfizerasfizer Member Posts: 14
    Your TaB was most likely built in 2022, so, since the glycol is now 2 years old, I would plan on changing the glycol this year.

Since you are the original owner, the warranty is intact.  I would either return the trailer to the dealer to check the gray tank valve or replace it myself.

Here is a photo of the 2023 low point drain valves (the black knobs) and the actual drains (covered with screens).  The yellow valve under the bed is to drain the Alde which is in line with the cold water low point drain.

Thanks Sharon_is_SAM , this helps a lot. I like your putting the screens over the drains I'll do that too.

I see the two black knobs, Thanks. But I also would like to know what the two vertical pull knobs are to the right of the gray tank pull plunger. They are not in your picture so I included them in the one below.

2023 T@B 320 S BD/2015 Honda Pilot 4WD Towing Pkg
    Claudia & Scott Fizer/West Virginia/Retired
  • Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,668
    Those are the Alde glycol drains.  There is a pump that pushes through one of the drains and empties out of the other.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio