Options

Our T@B has arrived!

CormFECormFE Member Posts: 10
We we finally got it! Picked it up yesterday. So excited and can't wait to take it camping. So much to learn but that is all part of the fun. Needless to say we will be using this forum A LOT! Our dealer was Countryside RV in Duncan, BC, and we can't say enough about their customer service! Now the question is where to go...where to go... :) Cheers!
2023 T@B 400 Boondock // TV: 2021 Dodge Durango - Location: Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Congrats - You're gonna love it - Nice lookin combo.
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Congrats from me too! My sister has the Outback. 

I retro-fitted the Yakima spare tire rack on the T@bitha because I liked it so much (pricey, but it looks awesome).  I must say it took a bit of effort for this old gal to put a generic black cover over the spare tire. Sister, however, had no problem and now has a humongous smiley face on her spare tire that stares at all tailgating cars as she goes down the road. The hole Yakima added on the spare tire holder thingie to attach a lock to is a nice bonus as well.

Happy camping!

*hugs*
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Dave28Dave28 Member Posts: 40
    Congrats!  We recently purchased an Outback too. We love ours! The aluminum deck makes it a little hard to drain the grey and black water, so I installed 45 degree clear elbows to improve access. Also, I got a longer tool to lower the jacks in the back.  The deck also makes access to the front jacks difficult. I cut off the original jack tool so that I can use it with my power drill. Cheers!
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Woohoo!!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Picked up my Outback a few weeks ago. Took it on a 4WD only trail yesterday for an over-nighter. The great ground clearance and upswept tail really paid off in the rough. 
    Your going to LOVE the Outback! Congratulations. Now go have fun!
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    webcrawlerwebcrawler Member Posts: 133
    Nice setup!!!
    Kennesaw, Georgia

2016 Silver/Black T@B M@x S with Scuba Black interior.  2015 Lincoln MKC AWD 2.0L Ecoboost tow vehicle. Tekonsha Prodigy wireless Brake Controller.
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    COOL!  I can't believe all the changes LG has made since I bought my T@B only two years ago.  I love my T@B and you will too.
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    LARKLARK Member Posts: 146
    Wow!!! That's sharp lookin! Now you just need to get rid of those "Sticker" tires by putting some miles on it! lol :D
    M@rk and Donn@ : 2015 T@B S Max, Silver/Black, 2008 Toyota Beef Taco DC