Options

Plastic Skirting Under 2016 Tab Outback Max S

BertBert Member Posts: 87
Our new Outback has black corrugated plastic sheeting covering the underside of the trailer. The sheeting appears to be held on by two metal strips screwed to each side of the trailer. This seems like a great feature for me (assuming I won't need to be getting access to hoses and tanks under the trailer too often). A friend's 2016 Outback does not have the skirting.
Is the black plastic skirting under the trailer a new feature Little Guys intends to continue, a feature it is discontinuing, or a mistake?

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Bert said:
    Our new Outback has black corrugated plastic sheeting covering the underside of the trailer. The sheeting appears to be held on by two metal strips screwed to each side of the trailer. This seems like a great feature for me (assuming I won't need to be getting access to hoses and tanks under the trailer too often). A friend's 2016 Outback does not have the skirting.
    Is the black plastic skirting under the trailer a new feature Little Guys intends to continue, a feature it is discontinuing, or a mistake?
    Yes, they have mentioned on the FB group. I wouldn't mind to have that.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    This is a waterproof feature that is on the LG teardrops. It keeps water, mud, etc from getting up in the never to be found areas. It's a good idea to seal any places that you drill through or tear.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    JacobyOJacobyO Member Posts: 35
    It is a new feature, and a good one at that.