Options

"PopT@B" is home!

2»

Comments

• Options
    NnbriccoNnbricco Member Posts: 16
    Ok, now I am going to have to have some awnings for E@rle Street. I am gonna glam up my T@b! How do you find the Facebook page?
    Eric & Nichola Greenville, SC Jeep Compass, expecting T@b.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Do a search on Facebook for. "Awnings ". A popular person for awnings is Marti on California. If you go to the teardrop store at the top of this page, there are a few other choices, too.
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    radrenradren Member Posts: 229
    I ordered from Marti, she will send you a sample of the material just to be sure. Great prices and makes all kinds of different vintage looking awnings!

The Mouse house and me
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    Are you asking for the vintage awning Facebook page, or the various T@B Facebook pages?  Instructions for window awnings are there, as well as the Yahoo forum.  I had an overnighter awning made by Marti.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome Debbie! I am another solo camper with my first real travel trailer. This is a great user community with lots of helpful, advice. Glad you joined the T@b party.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NnbriccoNnbricco Member Posts: 16
    I was looking for any facebook pages for T@bs. I found two; I guess I didn't use the right search words the first go-around.
    Eric & Nichola Greenville, SC Jeep Compass, expecting T@b.
  • Options
    BabarBabar Member Posts: 10

Thanks for the information about the window awning directions and the Yahoo T@B Forum, it was very informative.

tiny T@Bernacle (dwelling/hut/residence)
    Rog & Barb Brown   Assaria, KS
    2012 T@B L    Ford Freestyle  AWD