Options

Thanksgiving Dinner

2»

Comments

• Options
    KyBawpawKyBawpaw Member Posts: 183
    @PXLated  Looking at your picture booning in Az, I had a question if I may? Is that 100 watts of solar panel there? Also, what's that on the roof where my Fantastic Fan is?
    "Not all those who wander are lost"- J. R. R. Tolkien 
    2014 T@B-S
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    I did a couple of cajun turkey breasts in the oven.  My brother smoked a brisket over apple wood.  Booger will be eating leftover turkey for a couple of days (mixed with his dog food).  The brisket is all gone.  It was soooooo good.  Hope everyone had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.  Each winter holiday that passes means we're getting closer to camping season.  And, for those who have the opportunity to take advantage of warmer climates, don't rub it in.

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    KyBawpaw - 120watts - I do boondocking or dry camping and live on solar. Only pull out the generator when it's heavy overcast or rain or when I'm photo editing and need to keep the computer charged. The thing on the roof is a vent cover. Allows you to keep the vent open even in rain. It goes over the Fantastic Fan.
  • Options
    BBchBumBBchBum Member Posts: 105
    PXL - I take it the turkey came out somewhat passable  :)  
    Hope everyone had a great day!
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Ya - Came out great. Was surprised. The WeberQ maintained a nice 375. Need to deflect the direct heat a little more but I think I could bake other things in it.
    Now I have enough leftovers for a family of four :-(
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    PXLated said:
    Turkey's on - Never baked one in a grill before so we'll see how this turns out.
    Boondocking in AZ

That's what I'M talkin' about!!!  Yeeeehaw!   =)
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Hey, OutbackAZ -- Just did that!  Quit my job, sold my home, and I'm moving to Arizona.  T@B's already there.  Can't wait!!! 
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)