Options

Tank level monitor

Aloha,  Have any T@b owners tried the See Level tank monitors for gray, black and fresh water tanks ?

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Sounds like they are now being installed in the latest T@Bs coming off the line. Haven't heard of anyone retrofitting them yet though.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    edited November 2015
    There is one person here who has one, but no reports yet. It will probably be until next summer before we get some really good reports. I have however, read reports from other RVers who like the gauges and say the SeeLevel gauges are superior to monitors used by other manufacturers who use in the in-tank monitors, as they tend to become inaccurate over time.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited November 2015
    This set-up monitors the battery too.  I'm going to get one in the spring time.  

https://youtu.be/-kttyNVuVEI?t=241
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    This set-up monitors the battery too.  I'm going to get one in the spring time.  

https://youtu.be/-kttyNVuVEI?t=241
    I think for most people, this battery monitor is fine. I actually considered this set up when I was making my decision, but I wanted more detail than just the percentage of charge. Plus, per the manual, "The system also shows the RV battery voltage by measuring the voltage which powers the display. " which is a decent way to measure it, but not the most accurate and will give you similar results to the cigarette outlet style monitor.

I went with a different monitor so that I could easily tell the actual state of charge, without having to turn everything off and unplugging anything that might be charging it and to get other more detailed information.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    My little plug-in monitor tells me everything I need to know :-)
  • Options
    captainwingscaptainwings Member Posts: 30
    Thanks to All and have a Happy Thanksgiving! Wife and I purchased a new 2015 CS-S Max which is presently in storage in Ohio. Wife and I will be retired by next June and coming to America ;) to pick our new  "T@bode". Because we live on the Big Island of Hawaii we've never actually seen a T@b and we really appreciate all the information and tips posted here in the forum.  Thanks Again
  • Options
    PXLated said:
    My little plug-in monitor tells me everything I need to know :-)

Yup, that's why I said for most people the Sea Level monitor would be fine. I just like to have more data.

• Options
    For most people, the little cigarette lighter plugin monitor is fine ;-)