Options

Black/grey water outlets

the T@B seems to have separate outlets for grey and black water tanks. This would appear to prohibit using the grey water to flush the system. Is there a workaround?

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Alan said:
    the T@B seems to have separate outlets for grey and black water tanks. This would appear to prohibit using the grey water to flush the system. Is there a workaround?
    Correct, you can't. Some people use a wand that use  down through the toilet. I use a Flush King that allows you to connect a rinse hose. I also use a little Happy Campers organic holding tank treatment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQFC07m18yQ

I wrote about it in more detail here.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    You talking about flushing the "system" or the dump hose? The later's easy, just dump black first and gray second. To flush the tanks, I just run a couple of gallons of fresh water down the toilet and the sink. Most dump sites usually have fresh water available right there so it's easy to top off what you just used as flush.
    If I'm at a dump station and know the destination also has a dump, I'll close the dump valves, pour in the lus gallons and let them slosh around down the road and then empty at the destination.
    Pretty simple really.