Options

When will Little Guy make a T@DA

We've read here and there that Little Guy may be making a T@DA next year. Is that still the case and is there a wait list already for pre-ordering? 
Dave and Lucia - Atlanta GA -  Acura MDX - 2015 T@B Sofitel S

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    My understanding is that they have no interest in producing a T@DA.  They would like to stick with the teardrop shape. 

They are looking to produce a larger variant of the T@B, similar to the European T@B 400.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    That's been my understanding also, no T@DA but a larger T@B.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I believe it has been reported that they will not start making the larger T@bs until they expand their current production space, which means, at the earliest, you would see them Spring of 2017, but I am not sure they are currently working towards a target date.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    customtcustomt Member Posts: 5
    Know it's an old post but unfortunately Cyclonic is right. Ran into Chris last month at the Springfield MO. RV show and asked him about the T@DA. They have no plans for it. Said they are going to stay with the teardrop shape. He said they plan on the first 400 in October. It's the same height, width as a TAB but 2' longer and pushing close to $30,000. Really like the T@DA!! 
  • Options
    hunter99hunter99 Member Posts: 45
    While I would really like a longer t@b, for the money i would probably buy a Lance. I really like the 1685 and it has all kinds of storage space. Have wanted to upgrade to t@b when we decide to move up from our t@g. I hate to say it but the Lance does have me interested. That's still at least 2 years away so who knows what will happen by then.
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    If we ever decided to upsize (note, bigger is not always an upgrade in my mind), I would consider a Lance as well. 

At the last RV show we went to it was the only thing there that was comparable to the build quality that LG and PV put out.  Most trailers were just terribly built when you really started to look at them closely.

But we love our T@B and plan to keep it for many years to come.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    TABakerTABaker Member Posts: 432
    The Lance 1575 is on my list if I desire something larger in retirement.  Love that it has the euro windows of my T@B.
    Crystal & Daisy, a yellow 2007 T@B Q previously towed by a 2008 Jeep Liberty, and currently towed by a 2016 RAM 1500.

• Options
    JandJ92010JandJ92010 Member Posts: 304
    It's too bad the TADA isn't coming back, I liked it also. There are several new trailers out now that are like the TADA, but not build as well. At the RV show we saw several that have styling from the 50's, but the build quality just can't compare.
    The HobbiT@B, 2015-L, towed by a2014 RAM C/V
  • Options
    customtcustomt Member Posts: 5
    I'm in the process of trying to sell my silver shadow and moving but I think if we get another camper it will be larger and look at the CH Campers. Have seen one but not up close. They will finish it out inside or you can.