Options

New Owner

We will be taking delivery of our new 2016 T@B Outback next week and look forward to many fun and exciting trips along with meeting other owners.  A special shout out and thank you to OutbackAZ and cbarnhill who took the time to answer a lot of our questions at Tom's Camperland last Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    It was great sharing our T@B experiences with you both on Saturday at Tom's Grand Opening! You are going to love your Outback. Click on T@bazona 2016 and T@bazona 2016-pics for the most recent Arizona event. You can also reach us at tabazona2016@gmail.com. Welcome aboard!
    Outback
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    cbarnhillcbarnhill Member Posts: 330
    Oh, that's great. You will love your t@b. Joining the forum will help you so much. I went to lost Dutchman in AJ for my maiden trip. Do you know where you're going on yours?
    Cindy with my 2015 MaxS (Puppy) and my 2015 Subaru Outback (Boo)
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome!! May you spend many hours on this forum happily reading all the posts these wonderful people have made - all the cool modifications you can do!! (No! I swear it's not a curse... it'll be almost as fun as taking out the T@B and meeting the cool folks from here and all over). Happy camping!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Welcome to the forum and get ready to meet a lot of cool people who share your same interest and love of the great outdoors!   We're here to help out and feel free to ask questions as all are welcome.  The search function is a valuable tool too (upper RH corner) and will yield the best results via a one-word search.  If you can't find what you're looking for do ask and help will be there.

Happy Trails!
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    moosemamamoosemama Member Posts: 26
    cbarnhill said:
    Oh, that's great. You will love your t@b. Joining the forum will help you so much. I went to lost Dutchman in AJ for my maiden trip. Do you know where you're going on yours?
    We haven't decided where to go first.  Patagonia Lake, perhaps?  Haven't been there yet.  I think the weather will dictate for us.  Any tips for the maiden voyage?  I searched for a thread on the topic, but haven't found one.  We aren't new to trailer camping, just to the T@B.  

Looking forward to the new adventure and joining this community!
    AZ - 2016 T@B-S Outback Silver/silver
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357

I highly recommend any of the Maricopa County regional parks.  Cave Creek and McDowell Mountain are two great parks.  Water, electric, picnic table at each site and bathroom and showers nearby.  Also, both parks are not too far from stores and fast food outlets.  If something goes wrong with your T@B, you will at least have a back-up available.  Here is the link:

https://maricopacountyparks.org/

$30 per night with an $8 registration fee.  Firewood available for purchase at each park for $7.  

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    Excellent!  Thank you.  We will check those out.  Stay tuned...
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Arizona has quite a following! Welcome aboard!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Break in weekend at Picacho Peak State Park (couldn't get a reservation closer to Phoenix).  All systems seemed to work well, the smoke detector a little too well... Our Visor XL was delivered last week and we are so glad we bought it.  It was so easy to put up.  We still have to figure out the optimal sleeping arrangement and comfy mattress topper, and we will be investing in some gear to cook outside more.  The inside kitchen is just a little too cozy for trying to make a full meal.  All in all, it was a success!  Now, we just hope the wind dies down a little before we head home.
  • Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Welcome and happy T@Bing
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    TaB2goTaB2go Member Posts: 57
        Welcome, welcome, Nice to have another newbee, as we are sort of new ourselves. Have fun & enjoy.     Jim&Edith   Mich.
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Welcome aboard!

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA