Options

New Owners of a 2016 T@B Max S

Rob_MRob_M Member Posts: 13
Hello, T@B Community!

My wife and I brought our 2016 T@B Max S trailer home this week, and we are already thrilled with it. Pulling our trade-in, a 2008 Surveyor, to the General RV dealership in Wixom, Michigan and pulling our new T@B back home gave us a very direct towing comparison, and pulling the T@B behind my Silverado is everything we hoped it would be. I burned a quarter of a tank of gas pulling the Surveyor about forty-four miles to the dealership, and my gas gauge barely moved on the way back home. Once we arrived, I pulled straight into the driveway, instead of slowly backing our previous trailer all the way in. We unhooked and each grabbed a handle on the T@B. We were amazed how easy it was to push it into the barn! With an unseasonably mild and sunny day yesterday, we rolled the new T@B into the driveway for a good washing and applied a coat of wax. Good thing, because it snowed today!

I'm sure we'll have plenty of questions, and I'm looking forward to joining in the discussions on this forum!

All the best,
Rob

PS: I initially posted this intro on the Little Guy forum, and Gregorio kindly directed me here, where I belong!
All the best,
Rob
Chelsea, Michigan
2016 T@B Max S

Comments

• Options
    John_and_KrisJohn_and_Kris Member Posts: 302
    Rob: Congrats Looks great. We have a "126 T@B Max S w/ Dark Grey trim..wished we had the red but did not want to wait and order.
    Happy T@B ing
    John - Kris & our Golden "Blossom"
    South Carolina
    Live simply,Love generously,Care deeply,Speak Kindly,Leave the rest to God
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Welcome aboard - Just a ton of T@B info here if you explore the categories there on the right. If you have a specific issue try the search in the upper right. If you still have a question, don't hestitate to create a new thread and I'm sure you'll get your answer in no time flat. Great bunch of helpful people hangin out here.
  • Options
    Rob_MRob_M Member Posts: 13
    Hello John, Kris, and PX! Thanks for the warm welcomes. I look forward to enjoying our T@B and talking about our experiences here!
    All the best,
    Rob
    Chelsea, Michigan
    2016 T@B Max S
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    =) Welcome Rob!  Lots of very helpful people on this forum.  You can never ask a dumb question - we're all here to help each other get the most out of our T@Bs.  However, the forum did reach its limit on "Winterizing" questions about two weeks ago.  So you can't ask any winterizing questions until next fall.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Welcome aboard Rob and agree with Frank, there are not any dumb questions as we are all here to help out should you need a hand.  There is a wealth of information within the forum area and as PX noted, the search function will yield results and is best used via a one-word search entry.  

Nice looking T@B unit you have and I know you will enjoy it immensely.  Share some photos when you get it out and start traveling.

Happy Trails and GO BLUE!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome abroad and happy camping!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014