Options

Say Hello To W@goneer

jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
edited June 2014 in Introductions

I brought home my new T@b S Max last week. The dealer experience was mixed. Their prices were outstanding but my sales guy was off and the guy who did my walk through was not very helpful and in a hurry. As a first time RV buyer, I really needed a better walk through. The T@b, however, was awesome and the dealer had honored my request to make sure that the fridge, a\c,and heat were fired up before my arrival so that I knew they worked. Also, the guy who installed my charge wire and brake controller was great and helped me adjust the brakes.

The drive home was smooth and W@goneer towed nicely behind my Jeep. A poorly educated rv owner resulted in me bending the tongue jack when I arrived home, but that was replaced with a new BAL jack yesterday. I towed it to Cleveland yesterday to my brother's and, again, it towed nicely. It took just a few minutes to set up in his driveway. I have yet to actually sleep in it because it was not level with the bent jack and last night my dog would have nothing to do with me sleeping anywhere but the house.

image image image 

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

Comments

• Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    Great looking set-up Jenn and even a matching clock!  How cool is THAT!!!!

Congratulations as I am sure you are stoked!   

Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options

Thanks, Mike. The clock is a close match, but not exact.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    mickietucsmickietucs Member Posts: 709
    Jenn - sure looks sweet!

Say, here's a question (as I want to learn) --- how did the tongue jack get bent?  It's been a while since I towed - isn't the tongue jack what lowers and raises the tongue? I was a bit confused as you said you ordered the BAL jack and I thought that was used on either side on the wheels to level it that way? I'm not understanding - would you set me straight?!
    Michele, Tucson, AZ. TV - '13 F150 & '16 T@Bitha special order.

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    Well, it would never have bent if I were simply raising and lowering it. :) Driving the TV forward without the coupler released as the wheel digs into soft ground will do it, for sure. 100% user error.

• Options
    Ah ha! Now I see --- good for me to keep the coupler info in my brain (let's hope it doesn't seep out by the time I get my T@B) --- thanks....

You never really travel alone. The world is full of friends waiting to get to know you!

• Options
    W@goneer is going on a little outing this weekend. Tomorrow night at an RV park and then the weekend in my brother's backyard in the Hudson Valley. It will be a good shake down trip for us. Before I leave for the big trip out west late next week.

• Options
    Looking forward to seeing how it goes!

• Options
    WanderooWanderoo Member Posts: 553
    Have fun, Jenn!  I know you must be jumpin' outta your skin.  Have a safe trip.  :D
    Beth, 2015 Toyota Tacoma (Ramblin' Rose), 2014 T@B S M@xx (ClemenT@B)
  • Options
    Torres2906tabTorres2906tab Member Posts: 37
    Love it, Jenn! ENJOY!
    Elaine ~ 2013 T@b U, aka Lei-la. TV 2010 GMC Terrain
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone, it was a great excursion!

• Options
    belvagillespiebelvagillespie Member Posts: 199
    Beautiful T@B. Have fun.
    T@BbyKay, 2014 CS, S Ford Explorer