Options

Hello, New to T@B, a question or two

2»

Comments

• Options
    elmeauxelmeaux Member Posts: 44
    We tried the twin bed set up our first night out so our two 50/60 lb dogs could have the floor with the table removed. I was very uncomfortable; found it too narrow. Since then, the dogs sleep in the "kitchen" and we use the bed fully made. It's tight but it works. 

2016 M@x S Sofitel - The T@bahoula
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    ChanW - Make sure they're real fuzzy with big ears - they're warmest I hear.
    Oh, and post pics.
  • Options
    bubbaluskbubbalusk Member Posts: 3
    Mash2
    I'm interested in your table/bed configuration. Just trying to visualize how the table pivots or raises/lowers. Also how the metal base changes in these configurations. Does the metal base/post remain upright at all times? Does it only raise straight up and down? Or does it raise and lower at an angle allowing it to remain attached to the table while in the bed slat configuration, but remain underneath (versus being removed and stored while in bed configuration). Any photos would be greatly appreciated.  Last question, where did you find the base and table top and who makes it. 

Bubba
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    bubbalusk - If you search on "Lagun" (search box upper right) you should find one or two threads about that table mod with a bunch of pics.
  • Options
    bubbaluskbubbalusk Member Posts: 3
    Thanks PXLated. I've been scoping the bed slat/lagun threads for several months. Was actually planning a mod this weekend settling for 2nd best. But mash2 post has me holding off on my weekend plans. I really am hoping his fits my every want and need. Don't let me down mash2. Lol 
  • Options
    mash2mash2 Member Posts: 581
    Let's see.  Yes it raises up and down.  Does not lower to go into bed slat configuration; I remove from bracket and place in bed location.  the metal base/post is removed when I switch over to bed slats -- simple turn and I can remove.  

Next time I'm around the table, I can take some pictures, but take Pxlated's advice, there are a bunch of photos of the Lagun table in discussions (it was all the rage a few months ago when it became available from Little guy).  If none answer your issues, just coment and ask for some more photos and I"ll add some more.
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The Lagun table is one of the best mods I have done!  Great for traveling
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    Nancy, my 2 cents' worth-- because the T@B uses a torsion bar set-up instead of the more common leaf springs, I've found that it trails beautifully, even behind my relatively light 2005 VW Jetta TDI wagon.

Only problem is the size of the T@B (much higher & wider than my Jetta), which creates a great deal of drag at highway speeds. But trailering? It did extremely well, even on the narrow, bumpy, heavily-crowned roads in the wilds of Maine. Very impressive.

I figured it would be dragging my Jetta all over, but that was not the case at all. Your pick-up should have no problem at all.
  • Options
    kccatekccate Member Posts: 51
    Nerdy1, my dogs also, while loving my T@b, have determined without consulting me, that they sleep on the (crosswise at back twin) bed! Luckily for me, they are willing to take the sections under the back storage cabinets. What we do for (dog) love.
    Cathy and traveling canines, 
    on the sunny side of the street
    2007 Dutchman T@B, C@te's Cr@te
    2014 Subaru Outback 2.5i