Options

Rhino sewer hose

while "practicing" using the Rhino sewer hose everything was going fine until I was removing it from the T@B drain. At that point the plastic piece that attaches to the camper came off! I think I can just screw it back on, but am wondering if there is some adhesive that's missing? I certainly don't want this to happen when I'm draining something other that clean practice water. 

Comments

• Options
    DurangoTaBDurangoTaB Member Posts: 754
    Yuk indeed...I don't think my Rhino end piece can unscrew (I've wanted to do that for storage), so I'd check where you bought it or, as you suggest, put some adhesive on...maybe adhesive silicone caulk.

J.D. & Sue

Durango, CO    2014/15 S M@xx :  "Dory's HabiT@B"  Keep on swimming...

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Alan said:
    while "practicing" using the Rhino sewer hose everything was going fine until I was removing it from the T@B drain. At that point the plastic piece that attaches to the camper came off! I think I can just screw it back on, but am wondering if there is some adhesive that's missing? I certainly don't want this to happen when I'm draining something other that clean practice water. 
    I didn't have this happen, but I did notice that mine had wiggled loose, once. I don't know that you need to add any adhesive but it might make you feel better. What a yucky thing to have happen!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    AlanAlan Member Posts: 120
    I think you got it, Bobbo! I hadn't noticed the locking ring information: left-lock, right-unlock. 
  • Options
    charliebortoncharlieborton Member Posts: 4
    Is 15' a long enough sewer hose?
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    A 10 footer would be adequate in 90% of the dumps I've been thru so 15 should have you covered.