Options

Noisy Norcold

13»

Comments

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Yes posted a word doc with all the details my Norcold N 180.3 won't won't keep up post.
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    db_cooperdb_cooper Member Posts: 726
    Thanks @Tabaz for the links to the fans. The links still work.  Just added the 2 fans to the vent opening, after adding the smaller fan while replacing the thermostat.  I wired them into the thermostat as well.

With the new thermostat and one fan, it cooled better of course, but rose during the day when the camper was warm.  With the 2 in the outside vent, it's cooling quick even in the sun.  The Noctura fans are super quiet.  Really happy to have a working fridge again!

Also painted the vent cover, was going to go with black, but only had silver spray paint on hand.  Looks great, blends in much better.
    2015 Max S Outback | 2010 Xterra

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Glad you found it helpful db.  BTW, you’ve shamed me into finally painting all those white caps and vents grey.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.