Options

5th Outing - Shakedown Trip for the Season

RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
Alas... I don't seem to be able to win. I was so pleased with my vents in the back shelf, the Alde working with the new digital thermostat, got to try the wag bag for one day to see how well it worked. I just had a little panic at a minor LED flicker, but that's the jackhammer pump feature and nothing to worry about. 

When I broke camp, I saw the crack in the back rear panel on the driver's side. It wasn't there on Saturday because I had showed someone the spare tire rack and I'd been there since Thurs. Level pull-thru site, all 4 stabilizers down without issue. Very little leveling needed. I've put in a repair request for the factory, but I'm really sad. I know things settle and sometimes stuff breaks in even the best campers, but this feels very wrong for a camper purchased less than a year ago. It's never seen anything, but highway roads and I've only taken it out 5x total (was sick a bit last year). 

2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)

Comments

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Odd thing to happen when not on the move.  We've had a lot of temperature swings this weekend, that was probably the cause of it, though still an odd and rare problem.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    judymacjudymac Member Posts: 403
    Had the same type of thing last year while still under warranty.  Awesome response from our dealer and the factory.
    Judy and Mike - Central KY 2014 T@B S M@X towed with Chevy Trailblazer   Nights in the T@B:  32

• Options
    NazTabNazTab Member Posts: 3
    Oh no. So sorry that happened. 
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Judy, thank you for the re-assurances. I'm just not having good luck with any product warranty issues these days (not just camper - new truck problems, expensive musical instruments, large household appliances, hard drives and finally, health.) It all is cumulative and I'm feeling really defeated.

BTW, the dealer won't help. I don't trust them not to break or sabotage something on the camper. With how wonderful LG/PV is, the dealer's repair shop is the polar opposite. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)