Options

Dripping Showerhead

This discussion was created from comments split from: Kitchen Sink Faucet.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
Sterling, VA

Comments

• Options
    Nerdy1Nerdy1 Member Posts: 60
    Love it!  I was planning to do a new faucet as well - same problem, keeping the water in the sink.  Hey Little Guy, how about changing the faucet to something more functional.  Has anyone had trouble with a leaky shower faucet.  
    Took out T@boo for the first time and hooked it up to city water at a state park, and the shower dripped the entire time.  Tried running it a few times to make sure that it wasn't a pressure issue due to air in the lines (had the same problem with the sink, but once I got the air out it stopped).  Anyone else with this issue?
    T@BOO - 2016 Outback Max S in New Mexico towed by 2016 Toyota Highlander (soon)
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,357
    Search "new t@b faucet" for a photo of LG's new model.
    2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition.
  • Options
    denlathamdenlatham Member Posts: 4
    My shower head drips too after the first time I ran water through it. Any ideas how to fix it?
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    @denlatham, what year and model is your T@B?
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    Either unscrew the shower hand piece from the shower hose or simply open the spray button on the hand piece and drop it down and drain the hose, then close the spray button.  Hang it back up and it should prevent further dripping.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    One of our favorite mods is the residential single handle shower faucet. About a 3 on a scale of 5. Cutting a hole in the shower wall is required. The plumbing part is pretty straight forward.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    My favorite mod was replacing the dripping stock shower head with an Oxygenics Fury shower wand. Great!  The dog really liked it for her “spa days” ;)

I also gained a 4th day on the gray tank because the Oxygenics Fury is so conservative on water usage. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Verna said:
    My favorite mod was replacing the dripping stock shower head with an Oxygenics Fury shower wand. Great!  The dog really liked it for her “spa days” ;)

I also gained a 4th day on the gray tank because the Oxygenics Fury is so conservative on water usage. 
    Ditto...except Rocky doesn't love the "spa days." Maybe Sunny Day can teach him to love them.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Tundra57Tundra57 Member Posts: 640
    I had a similar issue where the joint between the flexy pipe and head leaked from new. Called dealer he said he always unscrews the head and drops in an extra rubber washer then works fine. Got washer from home Depot fitted and all was fine.