Options

If You Fall Off the Grid, Do You Still Exist?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GibWGibW Member Posts: 95
    PXL... I enjoyed seeing how you build your pics. Interesting to see all the layering. Very nice work. 
    2017 T@B Max-S, silver & silver, towed by a Titanium Silver 2018 Kia Sorento AWD V-6, Twin Cities MN
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    GibW - Thanks ... That example was an easy one. Some have up to 50 layers. Think this one has 20-25... Just did this one last week...

• Options
    GibWGibW Member Posts: 95
    Very cool indeed. You really capture and project a mood. Amazing how digital has changed photography. I worked in advertising (Campbell Mithun) and got to see the transition from film to digital from an interesting perspective. Worked with some great photographers... some embraced the change and a whole new batch of folks came in too. 
    2017 T@B Max-S, silver & silver, towed by a Titanium Silver 2018 Kia Sorento AWD V-6, Twin Cities MN
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Mpls has a lot of great photographers - Watched many work their magic over the years - How they light things in the studio, am just doing a varient outside.
    Digital definetly makes things cheaper/easier - That would probably be a $10k composite job if film :-)
  • Options
    Smullis7Smullis7 Member Posts: 221
    Great shots!  I love anything old...buildings, mines, rusty vehicles.  Very cool lighting on the mine.
    Sheila and the Mullis Pups (Winston, Morgan, Leroy & Dakota)
    M@bel M@y, my 2017 T@B Outback Max S (silver w/black trim), towed by Maude Myrtle, my 2016 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock.

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I especially like old junk cars up on blocks. I'm not really sure what the appeal of them are to me, but they seem so nostalgic - even majestic in the state of disrepair they are in.
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Ratkity, I think I got yer fixation figured out. When they're on blocks, you can still drive 'em & not worry about crashin'. Besides, gives 'ya a chance to say VROOM, VROOM! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    ericnliz said:
    Ratkity, I think I got yer fixation figured out. When they're on blocks, you can still drive 'em & not worry about crashin'. Besides, gives 'ya a chance to say VROOM, VROOM! =)
    *Snort* oh wait, that's the noise I make on the grocery store ponies. You haveta remember, I gots something that can out-VROOM! my voice (or a chorus of them) any day.

2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
     ;) 
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    Ratkity, that is a fine looking bike.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al

• Options
    dmerzbac said:
    Ratkity, that is a fine looking bike.
    Tanx! :) I'm rather fond of her.