Where does one mount the battery on/off switch

We purchased the battery switvh after reading about it in this forum but didn't see where people mounted it. Please advise.
Jaynie and Larry - Palo Alto, CA - 2015 T@B CS-S - Expedition EL - Nights spent in "T@b Spirit of Holly" 97
(9/22/19/

Comments

  • Nomad
    Nomad Member Posts: 7,209
    edited April 2016
    Most mount it by the battery. If you can find them (search in upper right), there's two or three threads with pics... In fact there's a new one going on right now...Edited to add link...
    http://tab-rv.vanillaforums.com/discussion/2830/battery-cut-off-switch-installation-help#latest
  • jkjenn
    jkjenn Member Posts: 6,425
    I mounted mine outside by the battery fir convenience. I would very rarely turn the battery off if I am inside.

    2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

  • RZRBUG
    RZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    I have mine mounted inside on the floor of the LP cover.  You can mount a marine grade one anywhere outside that suits you.  It's just a matter of personal preference/convenience.  I mounted my first one on the battery box (lid), but discovered that was sort of inconvenient (in the way) if I needed to access the battery.

    Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

    Happy Trails Y'all

    States Visited Map

  • JustJohn
    JustJohn Member Posts: 171
    edited April 2016
    I mounted mine like this:  
    2016 Outback.....North East N.C...... Former 2012 Silver Shadow