Options

New members with new T@B...

SubismSubism Member Posts: 38
Hello. Marc from central NC. My wife and I just picked up a 2016 T@B S Max after lurking and considering for about a year. We haven't had it out yet due to schedules, but have several trips planned, including a 3+ week trip to Montana later in the summer. As an engineer nothing is ever as good as it could be and I love to tinker, so looking forward to making several modifications to make the T@B more suited to us. First will be a new table that either folds away into the storage space under the passenger side bench, or like the lagun mount that rotates, but also either telescopes or folds down so that I don't have to use slats. I bet half the fun will be in just modifications (yeah, probably not!). Anyhow, thanks to all for posting up so much useful info here. I was very well prepared when talking to dealers (most of them did not know as much as I learned from lurking and reading the posts here). I look forward to learning much more and sharing my experiences also.
Marc and Angie in Burlington, NC. 2018 Ford F150 FX4 3.5L Ecoboost, 2016 320 S Max

Comments