Options

Extra headroom in bath?

Saw this in Truck Camper Magazine's review of the new Lance 850.  Just wondering if a similar type of skylight could be incorporated into a future model of the T@B?  Obviously not if a structural roof member is in the way.

2016 Outback 320 with a 2010 Ford Expedition,
2024 Ford F150 Supercrew short bed.

Comments

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Great idea, except...

The skylight would be on the curviest part of the Tab's roof, so pretty hard to seal reliably, and the lump in the roof would completely change the oh-so-cute aesthetic of our beloved Tabs! 

I don't know that a lumpy Tab would be right.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Maybe a small popup like on a Vagabond.
  • Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,358

Well this is kinda cute, AND could be color-coordinated with each T@B.

• Options
    Tabaz Tabaz Member Posts: 2,358

LG could throw in a Lava Lamp and a few black light posters and call it the "Outta Sight" Edition.  Groovy man!

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Now that is funny. It would allow my 6'5" husband to stand up and shower while also keeping an eye on the campsite. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Photomom said:
    Now that is funny. It would allow my 6'5" husband to stand up and shower while also keeping an eye on the campsite. 
    LOL. Ok, creepy factor seeing a head in the shower pop up all soaped up and rinsing. "That dewd hasta be nekkid" thought running thru my mind. I'm not sure I could keep a straight face seeing the owner outside all clean and dressed later on in the day. "Hey, saw you in the shower this morning/last evening. Pretty cool you can stand up and do that in that tiny camper!" =)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Machak88Machak88 Member Posts: 160
    edited April 2016
    OK, while we are at it, for symetry and for equal opportunity gross-factor on the campground, I ask for the same bubble over the stove. While hubby  is gawking all soaped-up from the shower, I'll be sporting a head full of hair rollers while cooking a gourmet meal. What a sight.  =)
    2014 T@B S-Maxx with 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo, Atlanta, GA. 
  • Options
    Machak88Machak88 Member Posts: 160
    edited April 2016
    Hubby adds: and, we can paint our T@B green to look like a FROG.  =)
    2014 T@B S-Maxx with 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Turbo, Atlanta, GA. 
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Kermit fan? *sings* "It's hard being greeeeen!" LOL. Yes, there are decal setups that can make your new baby look like a T@Bpole or a frog. Trim can be painted in any color (from what I've gathered here). All for a price, of course. I don't think "frog green" is a stock trim color, but PV has been accommodating to help sports fans and others with custom trim. Pictures are required!! :) I wanna see a frog-T@B. It would be adorable!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)