Options

Pass through cabinets

Roadie_ORoadie_O Member Posts: 40
Hi all! Hubby and I just ordered our NEW T@b CS-S, and have to wait two long months before meeting it. In the meantime, I'm reading all your helpful posts, and am mentally stocking and decorating it. Was wondering if someone with a CS model could tell me the dimensions of the pass through cabinets? Can you also share what you store/how you store supplies in there? What do you find the best use of space? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ashawashaw Member Posts: 18
    The cabinet is one large area about 56W x 10H.  Each cabinet opening is about 17W x 9H.  We keep a variety of things in there: coffee making supplies, tissues, saran wrap, tin foil etc.  Where the TV is we can only access from inside so we keep mostly personal items (medicines, vitamins,lotions, etc.) in that area.  We love our CS-S and the outdoor kitchen, I'm sure you will too.  Don't worry- we always find a way to fill up any space we have, I'm sure you will too!  Nicest thing about the T@b is it helps us stay organized!
     Ashaw 2015 CS-S Max. 2016 Kia Sorento
  • Options
    Perfect, thank you for the measurements. Now I can look at organizer options! Like many others, we debated the indoor/outdoor kitchen, but we finally decided on the CS, and I'm super excited. Waiting is gonna be tough! 
  • Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    2 long months? Closest dealership quoted me 5 months.  :|
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    Ack! We may have lucked out. The dealer had just placed his order for a June 27th production run, and he called to modify one of the units to our specific requests. If I had been really smart, I would have talked myself into it months ago. We've only been talking about it for 5 or so years... Anyway, I promise not to complain too much between now and then.
  • Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,500
    How deep are the pass-through cabinets from inside to outside?
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
    I'm chomping at the bit, waiting patiently (as best I can!) to order ours.
    We want to look at a cs mode in person (no dealerships anywhere near us have any in stock) and we're waiting for a new truck model redesign/release before we pull the trigger.
    so......back to waiting.....and waiting......and looking at everyone's awesome camping pictures....while I wait some more ...... lol  =)
    Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
    TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    I put mostly kitchen stuff in mine. I have some travel mugs, a couple of small plastic three drawer boxes in there, where I put hot chocolate, oatmeal, gravy mix, crock pot liners, pens, etc. then I have a tupperware square box that I keep crackers and breakfast bars in. Then I have aluminum foil, ziplocs, garbage bags. I don't have an external TV. I put a wire spice rack on the wall behind the sink for spices, toothpicks, and a few other odds and ends. I put a larger wire rack on the inside of the door under the sink for dish soap, bleach, windex, bug spray, etc.
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    I put mostly kitchen stuff in mine. I have some travel mugs, a couple of small plastic three drawer boxes in there, where I put hot chocolate, oatmeal, gravy mix, crock pot liners, pens, etc. then I have a tupperware square box that I keep crackers and breakfast bars in. Then I have aluminum foil, ziplocs, garbage bags. I don't have an external TV. I put a wire spice rack on the wall behind the sink for spices, toothpicks, and a few other odds and ends. I put a larger wire rack on the inside of the door under the sink for dish soap, bleach, windex, bug spray, etc.
    Awesome, so it sounds like you can fit quite a bit in there. I'm excited that the little 3 drawer organizers fit. That's my style of organizing!

After reading one of the inside vs outside kitchen posts where someone said in really crummy weather they can reach in the cabinet for snacks, I started thinking about smart ways to store stuff that wouldn't need to be cooked. 
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230

Awesome, so it sounds like you can fit quite a bit in there. I'm excited that the little 3 drawer organizers fit. That's my style of organizing!

After reading one of the inside vs outside kitchen posts where someone said in really crummy weather they can reach in the cabinet for snacks, I started thinking about smart ways to store stuff that wouldn't need to be cooked. 
    Tunafish lunch packs, cheese crackers, and breakfast bars are my go to for quick meals when I don't want to get outside to cook.

Also "reservations" :)
    Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL