Options

~~ Waving from Buffalo,N.Y.

BlissHuntersBlissHunters Member Posts: 4
1st off we don't have a TAB  :o yeah I know but were working on it. 
It was only last month when in the course of researching the many options of RVs that I happened on a youtube video of a full-time TAB owner. Needless to say I was in love with her rig, immediately sent a link to my fella:open_mouth:
Unfortunately there are no TABs @ any of the local RV dealerships in our area closest one is in Cortland.
Found this forum researching used trailers. 
We were able to touch a TAG (clam shell ?) @ one dealership here, impressed with build & quality.
In the meantime our Summer project is to rehab my old 1968 Montgomery tent trailer. 
Thanks for the add. 

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome to the forum! It's a great place to learn here. Best to your tent trailer rehab while you dream of being owned by a T@B!!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Thank you. Hope to find a rally or club close by too. 
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391

Unfortunately there are no TABs @ any of the local RV dealerships in our area closest one is in Cortland.
    Cortland is lovely this time of year. :heart:

I know there is one owner in Ithaca, also, there is a dealer in Northeast Ohio, which is nit a bad drive from Buffalo.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    I've never been but after discussing the forum with my love all he kept saying was," We need to schedule Cortland in ... soon".
    Fella's people live in Sharron, Pa. which is very near the Ohio border. Perfect for dog sitting while we go TAB shopping.
    Did I mention we have Basset Hounds ?
    Where in Ohio is this dealer ?
  • Options

General RV

Address: 3063 Greensburg Road, North Canton , OH 44720
    Phone: 330-896-8977

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RollingLagrimaRollingLagrima Member Posts: 435
    edited May 2016
    I would call first. They don't show any little guy trailers or t@b campers in their new or used or rental inventory... :-0  I have made the mistake of counting on online inventory only to realize that many dealers consistently list units they don't actually have. In this case, they don't list any t@bs at all which just might mean they have 10 in stock.  ;)  'Just trying to help you avoid a wasted trip.  Been there...
    Sally, "PlaT@Bus" 2016 T@B Sofitel Maxx-S (plata=silver; SP), previously Little Guy 2014 Silver Shadow LE, TV -- 2013 Chevy Avalanche + two hounds.
  • Options
    I would call first. They don't show any little guy trailers or t@b campers in their new or used or rental inventory... :-0  I have made the mistake of counting on online inventory only to realize that many dealers consistently list units they don't actually have. In this case, they don't list any t@bs at all which just might mean they have 10 in stock.  ;)  'Just trying to help you avoid a wasted trip.  Been there...
    The good thing is that they are about as close to the factory as you can get. I see they have some on order.

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    There is a clamshell (don't know any specifics) on the lot at Hushard's in Hilton, at least there was yesterday. And there is a very nice T@B S Max sitting in the back waiting for its new owner. :-) You might be able to check them out. They are open today from 10-2. If they don't want to let you look as the S, tell them Henrietta said it was okay!

If you are thinking of getting a T@B and can't find one you like, order way ahead. Mine has taken 7 months and the dealer told me that the wait now is a year and a half. 
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    DougandMiaDougandMia Member Posts: 73
    BlissHunters, if you have your passports, we are just south of Hamilton just across the border from you. You are welcome to come up and check out our T@B if you want to get a good look. It is a 2015 U model, but you can get the idea. There is a dealer about 8 miles up the road from us, who usually has some in stock. We tried using General RV in Canton, but they were very slow and vague at responding. Eventually they told us that they had none in stock, but by that time we had bought elsewhere.  (NOT up the street :o)  Send me a PM if you want to set up something. Just click on my username, and then on the little envelope at the right.
      Mia   Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.  2015 T@B U, formerly 2012 LG 5-Wide Platform
  • Options
    Photomom said:
    There is a clamshell (don't know any specifics) on the lot at Hushard's in Hilton, at least there was yesterday. And there is a very nice T@B S Max sitting in the back waiting for its new owner. :-) You might be able to check them out. They are open today from 10-2. If they don't want to let you look as the S, tell them Henrietta said it was okay!

If you are thinking of getting a T@B and can't find one you like, order way ahead. Mine has taken 7 months and the dealer told me that the wait now is a year and a half. 
    I'm originally a Rock City girl so I know where Hilton is. Thanks for the heads up, too late for this weekend but maybe then next. Don't want to jinx you that it won't be ready by next Friday. 

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Hi BlissHunters.

We're from just outside Buffalo. You're welcome to come take a gander at our Tab.

I've left you a private message.
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya