Options

We bought a T@B!

WildRumpusWildRumpus Member Posts: 42
I've been tent camping all my life, but that pretty much means no camping all summer long since I live in FL.  Not wanting to buy a huge tow vehicle,  we looked at small towables (including Tabs, A-liners, and pop-up campers). All it took was one visit to the Tab dealership and a chance for my wife to step inside one of these cuties and she was sold!  Exactly the model we wanted was right there on the lot—a fully loaded CS-S Max in silver and black.  Two weeks after looking at it, it was in my backyard this Friday! We slept in it that night. Then on Sunday I took it up to the FL panhandle  on a solo trip since my wife had to work and spent my first night at a lovely beachside state park (St. George Island). Everything went perfectly. There's no question that the Tab is ideal for solo camping.  We'll soon find out how the two of us do together when we return to St. George in a few weeks (along with our two dogs). I love it and can't stop thinking about it. I wake up in the middle of the night and the first thing my mind goes to is... the Tab!  I have ZERO doubt that it's the best purchase I've ever made.   We have short, local camping trips planned for the next two weekends and a eight day trip up to the Smoky Mountains of north GA and NC.  

And you didn't know it, but I've been quietly lurking in these forums for the past two weeks. I learned SO much from them, so thank you.  I look forward to being an active particpant in the forums.  

Here it is in our backyard. 

Gainesville, FL

Comments