Options

traveling with pets

SonnySonny Member Posts: 13
We travel with our cat who is constantly escaping out the shades in the T@B.  Any ideas how to cat proof the shades?

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Maybe fabricate a solid screen to the shape of the windows and use tacks to secure it?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    All I can think off of an old cat of mine who's middle name was Houdini!! Nothing could contain her. It took 5 vet techs and the vet to hold her down to clip her talons! Those shades? I can just imagine her smirk if I even attempted to secure them. That cat was a piece of work!! Loved the little scamp to death. Of all the sweet kitties that have owned me, no one in my family tells stories about THEM. They just tell the ones about her and her mischief ... "Remember the time Rat-Rat did.... (slightly embellished story begins)...
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)