Options

Here's what I think.......

ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
Personally, after looking through a very good portion of the threads in this Forum to look for new ideas and what-not [help mostly], I think  Pop-T@B should at least be given an honorary place in the LG R&D department. His innovations and ideas have inspired and helped many on this Forum, as well as his craftsmanship, instructions and attention to detail.
2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
Spokane, Wa.
Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

Comments

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    I would agree with that.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Here, here - The fact that they took on his tongue storage gizmo attests to that.
  • Options
    Mr_Mrs_GnomeMr_Mrs_Gnome Member Posts: 241

I also think the TDS took on the Pop-T@B version of the Jack-E-Up. The man's a master! Oh, to apprentice at his feet.

'17 Outback S - TV 2016 Chevy Colorado in "Colorful Colorado"
  • Options
    JustJohnJustJohn Member Posts: 171
    I agree!
    2016 Outback.....North East N.C...... Former 2012 Silver Shadow
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Of course, Pop-T@B is a tenured T@B University Professor. That said, I wonder if he grades on a curve? I just upgraded my battery to a group 27 and put the battery box in front of the bin, got the 2nd propane tank set up in the bin (where the group 24 battery was) and re-configured my solar setup (cleaned up my solar wiring a bit too, jenn!). 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Pop-T@BPop-T@B Member Posts: 199
    Wow! you guys are so kind, thank you for all of the praise. I am just a humble tinkerer and I just can't leave well enough alone and am always thinking of new things. I am working on a new idea right now. I am almost done with it and will post it when I have the prototype finished. It has taken me a little longer to get it finished than I anticipated, do to some health issues. I am looking forward to meeting all of you that are coming to Tearstock this year. My wife and I are looking forward to it!  Thank you !!
  • Options
    RZRBUGRZRBUG Member Posts: 890
    Shawn, all I can say is you're gonna have a lot of visitors at Tearstock. :)

Larry & Booger - 2013 T@B, 2012 GMC Sierra

Happy Trails Y'all

States Visited Map

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,477
    Pop-T@B said:
    Wow! you guys are so kind, thank you for all of the praise. I am just a humble tinkerer and I just can't leave well enough alone and am always thinking of new things. I am working on a new idea right now. I am almost done with it and will post it when I have the prototype finished. It has taken me a little longer to get it finished than I anticipated, do to some health issues. I am looking forward to meeting all of you that are coming to Tearstock this year. My wife and I are looking forward to it!  Thank you !!
    I like banging stuff together as much as the next person. While we may both consider ourselves "humble tinkerers," your combination of creative innovation, fabrication skill, and ability to communicate your ideas earn you at least a deanship at T@B university!
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    Hail dean Pop-T@B!
    Slow down a little, I'm still wrapping my head around your Lagun table project!  :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    That was a teaser.
    I gave up trying to keep up. The DW is starting to wonder why nothing is getting done on the house.
    It's always interesting to see what you've come up with, Pop-T@B!
    Pop-T@B said:

Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    ChanW,
     Why do you think I can't keep up?
    The only saving grace I have right now is we [Liz&I] are headed out next week for our 10th anniversary, and I was "allowed" to put the "honey do" list aside to concentrate on finishing the solar project tomorrow when the final pieces to the puzzle arrive! Still have a few ideas brewing for later on, and will have time while we are gone to ponder these, ;) and get some feed-back from my better half!  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    ChanWChanW Member Posts: 3,158
    Yeah, well...  yesterday, my DW suggested we might take a few days off next week and go camping.... 

So, besides "finishing work on the house",  I need to finish the support bracket for the 'spare tire on the tongue', finish caulking the new MaxxFan install, put the wheels back on, bleed the air out of the water system... and I should replace the glycol.... maybe later. B-)

Aww, the house project can wait. Gotta go campin'!
    Chan  -  near Buffalo NY
    2014 S Maxx
    2011 Tacoma 4cyl ... edit: 2022 Tacoma 6cyl - oh yeah! 

A_Little_T@b'll_Do_Ya
  • Options
    ChanW,
    I feel for ya'!
    Since we don't do camping on "amateur weekends" [ie: Memorial Day, 4th of July, or Labor Day] we are also going next week when all the "we know how to drive folks" are hopefully back home in one piece. Still have to adjust the brake controller for the new TV-2006 Chevy Avalanche, fix a light in said vehicle, change oil & filter, and whatever else might come up. Have fun & be safe. Ya' know what they say-"Keep the shiny side up! B)  
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The propane tanks are filled.....hummmm....I can get into a state park on Monday.... Hummmm....I have been working awfully hard around the house.......maybe....
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    Hey peoples, the campground I just left (FS) has all 12 sites open, half of which can handle a T@B. And the FS campground I just set up in has 11/12 sites open. Ya just got to know where to be on amatuer weekend :-)
  • Options
    Hey PX, where ya' headed? :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I'm headed to family in SD/MN - Slowly crossing northern NE. Shooting old stuff along the way...

That only took three days to get - Kept getting hailed on late in the day, and high winds. Finally had to bungie cord my tripod to the ground. But I have no definate schedule so no big deal :-)
  • Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    edited May 2016
    VERY nice!!

@ericnliz you get a bonus badge from T@B Univ for finding a Full-Timer spontaneously!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Thanks Ratkity!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    PX, Nice shot, almost looks like a great water color painting. Like how ya' caught the light!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Thanks. I caught some light but made most of it :-)
  • Options
    Restless_NativeRestless_Native Member Posts: 116
    That's a gorgeous shot!!!
    Amanda, Ft. Myers, FL Ag@tha 2017 T@B CS-S  , TV: 2013 Chevy Equinoz LTZ