Options

Pennsylvania - Millers Trailers - THIS is customer service....take my money!

IrishCamper74IrishCamper74 Member Posts: 237
edited July 2019 in Testimonials
I have been in touch with Patsy Miller at Miller Trailer Sales in PA & I must commend her on her patience with my myriad of t@b questions & inquiries.
In her last email to me, she included the following information, without me asking:
  • sales tax info when/if purchasing in PA (out of state) 
  • temp. tag info & how she can save me money on it.
  • ball mount height. I knew what size but not the height to ensure even towing.
  • an offer to install a brake controller & all necessary wiring.
  • dates for future open ordering spots.
  • empty trailer weight to make sure our tv can handle it.
For someone who has tent camped up to this point, I have a lot of rookie questions. She has patiently answered every one of them & more.
Yep, I'm ordering my t@b from her & Preston.
This level of service, even in a simple email, is just not found here in CT.

Light a campfire and everyone's a storyteller. ~John Geddes

2017 t@b CS, silver with green trim.
TV: 2017 Honda Ridgeline.

Comments

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Cool - Glad to hear there's a knowledgable, helpfull dealer out there.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I have heard nothing but great things about Millers.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Preston and Patsy are wonderful (and Patsy does occasionally post here).  They only deal in small trailers and know their stuff.  Preston is also a master mechanic and installed my hitch as well, as I was a novice tent camper then too.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Go Irish, GO! Join the ranks! You will be one happy camper!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    ericnliz, I'm bursting at the seams already! I'm more than ready to order my t@b. Prob with in the next month. 

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Irish, you sound like you picked a winner!! Now, for the wait. We will tease you unmercifully with potential mods until your T@Bb@by arrives. 
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32
    When we were shopping for our T@B, Patsy Miller was by far the most knowledgeable, responsive and forthright dealer we contacted.  I really wanted to purchase from Miller Trailer Sales, but we are in NC and Miller is almost 8 hours away.  We decided that as trailer rookies, we were best to buy from a NC dealer. Our T@B has just arrived in NC and we pick her up next Friday.   I hope it was a good decision. 
    Margaret, Lynn and D@isy M@y
    2017 S Max
    2016 Subaru Outback
  • Options
    Ratkity said:
    Irish, you sound like you picked a winner!! Now, for the wait. We will tease you unmercifully with potential mods until your T@Bb@by arrives. 

Thanks Ratkity, I expect nothing less!  =) 

• Options
    LannetteLannette Member Posts: 19
    Congratulations! Can you tell me how the tax thing works? We live in NH where there is no sales tax but there are also no t@b dealers. If we purchase out of state do we have to pay tax in the state in which we purchase? 
  • Options
    I believe so, Lannette. I can forward you the email Patty sent me, if you like? I'll message it to you. 

• Options
    Thank you. Is your dog a JRT? I ask because we're JRT lovers, specifically Connemara JRTS. 
  • Options
    Yes she is, a Parson Russell Terrier  =) Her name is Shelby 

• Options
  • Options
    MouseketabMouseketab Member Posts: 1,230
    Lannette said:
    Congratulations! Can you tell me how the tax thing works? We live in NH where there is no sales tax but there are also no t@b dealers. If we purchase out of state do we have to pay tax in the state in which we purchase? 
    Don't think so. We purchased ours in TN, and we live in AL. They gave us all the paperwork, then when we registered it in AL, we payed the Alabama sales tax when we got our first tag.

Carol
    MOUSE-KE-T@B
    2007 Dutchmen T@B Clamshell #2741
    2022 nuCamp T@B 320 CS-S
    2021 F-150 502A Lariat SuperCrew, 3.5 EcoBoost 4x2
    Harvest, AL
  • Options
    Thank you so much for that info. We won't be ordering for a year but I'm beyond excited. 
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    We bought our T@B from Millers in PA and did not pay the PA taxes, instead we paid the VA taxes when we registered it here.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    We have family about 30 minutes from the Millers in Pa. We plan on visiting the Millers the next time we visit family. We are originally from Pa. 
  • Options
    irvingjirvingj Member Posts: 335
    edited May 2016
    Lannette, where in NH? Have you seen a T@B in person yet? We have an older model.
  • Options
    I'm in Northern NH, near Littleton. We saw a t@b in a parking lot and it was freaking love at first sight! I wanted to ask to see the inside in the worst way but felt that just knocking on the door and asking for a tour would be too rude. I did an Internet search and thus began my quest to own one. 
  • Options
    wanderingchickof66wanderingchickof66 Member Posts: 18
    Patsy and Preston Miller are the best. I purchased my Silver Shadow from them and then traded it for my T@b. They also were very patient with me since I never towed before the SS. Preston took me to a church parking lot and had me doing turns, backing up, etc.  They have become friends--not just salesmen. Love them!!!!
    Pam - Blandon, PA
    2015 T@B CS-S (Miss Daisy) towed by a 2014 GMC Acadia