Options

My Awning situation...

Hello One and All!  We just purchased a 2008 T@B and are really looking forward to joining the ranks of Happy T@B'ers!  The previous owner purchased an awning (it appears to be an Isabella 320), but there are no markings or tags for us to reference.  The issue is.... We have no poles or hardware, just the cover.  It looks like the Isabella company does not have a USA branch or retailer.  It is a beautiful Awning, and I hate the thought of loosing it.  Soooo, Here is hoping someone out there can steer me in the right direction.  Thanks! 
Rocky Mountain Chieftain, Kennedy Society of North America
2008 T@B Q, 2000 Nissian Xterra

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    I would try emailing them. They might ship directly to you or give you the dimmers to have the poles made here, in the US.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    EdwinaEdwina Member Posts: 10
    I contacted their Customer Support Department through their website, but have not heard back.  I guess I will start squeaking emails. ;) Thanks!
  • Options
    Top of the morning!  Upon further investigation, I no longer think the awning is an Isabella.  It appears that the 1st owner purchased the awning along with the camper back in 2008.  So... Any idea who manufactured the awning in 2008?  It is the exact awning model pictured on the cover of the 2008 manual.  Grey exterior, white interior with a zipper on the outside edge and 2 black nylon loops to anchor it to the ground.
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Edwina said:
    Top of the morning!  Upon further investigation, I no longer think the awning is an Isabella.  It appears that the 1st owner purchased the awning along with the camper back in 2008.  So... Any idea who manufactured the awning in 2008?  It is the exact awning model pictured on the cover of the 2008 manual.  Grey exterior, white interior with a zipper on the outside edge and 2 black nylon loops to anchor it to the ground.
    Thermarest and they no longer manufacture them. You might find someone who has one and ask them to measure the lengths and make a custom set.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Bummer! Well, time to get creative...