Options

D@isy M@y has arrived! Thank you for all the helpful information

ethelouiseethelouise Member Posts: 32

We saw our first T@B at a RV Show in Greensboro, NC this past January and fell in love. We spent the next couple of months researching and comparing T@Bs to other small trailers.  I think we were simply justifying the decision that we actually made that weekend in January.  

We ordered our D@isy M@y, a yellow and white 2017 Max S, in March.  We requested a variety of options (extra outlets, window in bath, outside shower, front Outback platform) and felt very good about our choices and the purchase thanks to all the helpful information from folks on this board. 

We picked up D@isy M@y yesterday.  We purchased her from the closest dealer--about 90 minutes from our home.  We are long-time campers, but first time trailer owners, so the dealer spent lots of time showing us how to operate our new T@B (of course, we had our dealer walk-through list from this board!)  We knew we’d have questions and might encounter some problems, so we camped last night at a campground close to the dealer.  We returned to the dealer this morning--no problems (yeah!), but lots more operational questions. 

Our first night went very well.  We had a level pad, so we didn’t need to use our BAL leveler, but we did hook up to power, water and even sewer (we were quite proud of ourselves!)  It was a pull-through site, so we get to save backing for a future adventure. We think we’re off to a great start.

Thank you all for sharing your wisdom and experiences.  We were prepared and had the confidence to venture new things (like the sewer hose!) thanks to you all.  I am now a regular visitor to this board. I hope I will be able to give back by sharing our adventure with D@isy M@y.

Margaret, Lynn and D@isy M@y
2017 S Max
2016 Subaru Outback

Comments