Options

I'm thinking 2017 Orange and White S Model!

Fatman1966Fatman1966 Member Posts: 145
I'm curious if the orange holds up in the sun without fading to badly? I plan to store it inside my barn so it will only be exposed to the elements while in use. I tend to keep things for years so my reason for asking is looking 10 years from now. Tennessee man needs him a camper in Vols trim!  

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    I am SOOOO going to regret this question..... Who and what are the Vols? :innocent::)
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Fatman1966Fatman1966 Member Posts: 145
    The name of the University of Tennessee  NCAA athletic Teams. Volunteers is the real name but local people say Vols for short. I graduated from the University so I'm a life long fan. People around Knoxville, Tennessee have orange and white items to support the team colors, the camper I'm looking at is perfect for tailgating at local events. I'm not surprised people would not know as the teams have not been in the top 10 for several years now
  • Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    Tennessee is known as The Volunteer State, dates from the War of 1812. I do remember something from TN history class!
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    LOL since I'm from NC, I have some blinders on when it comes to NCAA teams!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Ratkity said:
    LOL since I'm from NC, I have some blinders on when it comes to NCAA teams!
     =. You've not met Verna! 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    Verna is so red she has to avoid driving by pastures with bulls.
  • Options
    Go Big Red!  Go IU ;) And the Vols had a very good quarterback who spent 14 great years in Indianapolis!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Verna said:
    Go Big Red!  Go IU ;) And the Vols had a very good quarterback who spent 14 great years in Indianapolis!
    Big Red = Cornell. :)

Go Zips!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    jkjenn said:
    Verna said:
    Big Red = Cornell. :)

Go Zips!
    Sorry, in Hoosier Land, Go Big Red mean IU--Indiana University. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
  • Options
    DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    We consider our T@B more a Texas orange. #Hook-emHorns
    DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

• Options
    I guess it's the TX A&M colors that are RED. :wink:
  • Options
    DeeDeeDeeDee Member Posts: 115
    edited June 2016
    Ratkity said:
    I guess it's the TX A&M colors that are RED. :wink:
    My nephew just graduated from A&M and his TX grad mom, wanted to wear orange to his graduation. We talked her out of it, to keep peace in the family.

DeeDee & The Captain
    2016 Orange MaxQ
    Henry's Fork River, Eastern Idaho

• Options
    When I did a post-doc in TX, I wuz "skewled" on the differences and rivalry between Austin and College Station, TX alums!! Since both were at the lab I worked, it was an amusing game to see who could come up with the worst jokes about the other. Glad the peace in your family was kept Dee! :)
  • Options
    My favorite teams are IU and whoever is playing Purdue ;). (In-state rivalry !)
    Verna, Columbus, IN