Options

Pet- litter box

pebblesporterpebblesporter Member Posts: 10
Anybody else with cats have an innovative idea where to put a litter box?????   So far it has just sat on the floor and just kinda gets in the way!    I haven't been able to think of any place else to put it.

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Outside would be my bet!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Anybody else with cats have an innovative idea where to put a litter box?????   So far it has just sat on the floor and just kinda gets in the way!    I haven't been able to think of any place else to put it.
    If it were me, I would take the door off of the bench seat cupboard right by the door and partition it in there. Out-of sight and also out of range get of incidently kicking it.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    PhotomomPhotomom Member Posts: 2,217
    jkjenn said:
    If it were me, I would take the door off of the bench seat cupboard right by the door and partition it in there. Out-of sight and also out of range get of incidently kicking it.
    My camper has an Alde radiator in that space, with a wooden cover. As a result the space is only 4-5" wide.
    John and Henrietta, Late 2016 T@B S Max in Western New York
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Photomom said:
    jkjenn said:
    My camper has an Alde radiator in that space, with a wooden cover. As a result the space is only 4-5" wide.
    Wow, I have a radiator but it sure seems wider than 4-5". It's going to be a challenge.

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,502
    The shower floor, but you would need to keep the door propped open.  If you have a CS, converting the cabinet under the bench to a litter area would work.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    SonnySonny Member Posts: 13
    Hey, we travel with our cat. Have a tab cs/s.  Husband took off door under the cushion to the right of entrance door.  Made a new door with a small hole in the door which the cat can come and go.  Didn't want to cut a hole in the original door. Litter box fits just right!  Also, got some wire coated screen {Home Depot} and made some new screens attached by velco . Our cat is and escape artist.  Happy travels.