Options

Hanging Organizer for over shower door

SeadusterSeaduster Member Posts: 147
edited August 2016 in Tips & Tricks
I  won't take possession of my T@B for another few weeks, but I've spent many hours thinking of ways to store the little items, kleenex, pens/paper, larger kitchen utensils, etc.  I found the attached organizer for over the shower door.. they fit perfectly.  I bought two organizers from Amazon ($12.99 each) and hooked them together.  They are by MetroDecor (mDesign Wall Mount/Over Door Fabric Baby Nursery Closet Organizer...).  Would this work for you?

I apologize for the size of this file... can someone shrink it for me.  Everything I've tried has failed! 

Moderator's Note: Resized - Many tips in the header thread for sizing images - Programs, methods, etc.
2017 white/black trim T@B Outback; 2017 white Subaru Outback; Seattle

Comments

• Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Cut off a few baskets?

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options
    Mariner459Mariner459 Member Posts: 146
    Did they work for you?  And if so, can you please paste in the link from the Amazon item page? How's everything else going with the T@b? Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, Mariner459... I purchased two of the following from Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B8LAKTA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They look quite nice, especially as I have the T@B Outlook with the grey seat fabric.  I connected two organizers as shown in the following picture.  I'm really pleased with how it looks.  The organizers are the same width as the wet bath door glass and slightly longer than the door.  I haven't received my T@B yet, hopefully on the 25th, but I did try it in another TAB they had on-site.  They came with the hangers.

• Options
    Mariner459Mariner459 Member Posts: 146
    You're so kind to take a pic.
    Thanks a million.

We are scheduled to pick ours up Sat.  We didnt special order but like what's there.  Excited!  Have pre-bought a couple of things (a couple?????) based on excellent ideas like yours.  It is the Sofitel gray interior so hoping this might match.  Wondering if it will bump our shoulder as we stand at the sink or if the han brackets are skinny enough to sit securely on glass door top.  Hmmmmm.

Also bought this topper in a king and plan to custom trim it when we can work on it inside. Will tighten up cover after trimming.  Also putting that into bedbug proof zippered sack to keep wet dog and people odors from permeating.  Then a cheap washable duvet cover maybe.

http://m.costco.com/Comfort-Tech™-SERENE™-Comfort-Foam-2“-Mattress-Topper.product.100236047.html 

It's only 2 inches thick but we are hoping that's just enough and still stowable.  We read where folks jellyroll the topper behind the rear couch back during the day and let it cascade over back to cushion couch back upright, too.  Hoping it works.

I've seen so many youtubes on camper organization this past week....can get overwhelmed, but it's been intriguing.

Have fun designing!
  • Options
    JodellRJodellR Member Posts: 67
    Hello, I hate to be a hater on these types of files, I bought the same kind to hook over my shower door of my 2015 S, and am flummoxed by the amount of times the hooks fall out, or are even how difficult they have been to put back into the fabric, and then rehook. The fabric style I have is a grey zigzag. maybe they made them more sturdy after I bought them 6 months ago, but I have retired the whole thing and use a couple of the Ikea cup dealies on the inside of the shower door instead.    Maybe it was user error, but it has been maddening.
    2015 Yellow/White T@b Max S, 2015 Navy Blue VW Tiguan TV, 2 yr English Bulldog navigator
  • Options
    I'm sorry your organizer hasn't worked for you.  I've had this one hooked over my home shower door for several weeks with no problems.
  • Options
    leroybortleroybort Member Posts: 61
    I bought a plastic shoe holder from Amazon with 3 hooks to put on the shower door.  So far, it's held up just fine during 3 trips loaded with things like plastic wear, napkins, packets of tuna, all kinds of random stuff that I might otherwise put in a pantry.  This or something similar is what I got:   https://amzn.com/B000HM5V0A
    Sug@rsh@ck -  2016 Max S Outback, 2016 Nissan Pathfinder.  
  • Options
    Fatman1966Fatman1966 Member Posts: 145
    I really like this idea. It solves several storage issues. I'm going to set me up something simular.