Options

New to Forum but have been lurking awhile

2»

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Just funnin' 'ya! =)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Bossman kitty would shred them post-haste, although his favorite slippers are my suede ones with the lamb's wool inside. They look like a bear gnawed on them! He only sharpens his claws on them when my feet are in them, never at any other time. This pict is him stealing the new dog bed. For anyone concerned, he has a permanently blocked tear duct in his eye. He's good about me dabbing it dry several times a day.

2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Ratkity, But you still get the hat! ;)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    His name is Bossman for a reason. While he won't shred the hat, it'll get "damaged" in other ways! :lol:
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    We'll make sure you get the chin strap! ;)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    oldschl1oldschl1 Member Posts: 9
    I thought maybe the forum powers would have shut this "Intro" thread down by now, because it was consuming too much forum space (re: pics and re-sizing).  However, this morning I see that the natural wandering of people's comments will allow me to slink off to the side - 'can I get a hallelujah from the congregation'?  Now if I can figure out which category to post a subject about custom rear canopies, I'll hide over there.  
    ericnliz - put the boat in at Ft Spokane last night - campground looked good for spaces available.
    Ratkity - had to perform the "eye-loving" for one of our other shepherds - such infirmities endears them to us even more. Of course, they sometimes use the special attention to become brats.  I would use another descriptive term, but have been previously warned.
    Hope everyone has a good one - later . . . and happy camping
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    Resizing pics is how I can allow folks to wander a bit more.  Text takes up less hard drive space then 8 Meg pictures of people's dogs.

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    oldschl1, Thanks for the info!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
    And Cyclonic is the split guru - If things go too far astray for too long it can be split off into it's own thread :-)
  • Options
    CyclonicCyclonic Member Posts: 1,232
    PXLated said:
    And Cyclonic is the split guru - If things go too far astray for too long it can be split off into it's own thread :-)
    I've no idea what you speak of.

I like to think I am the gentle, hands off moderator, simply move things where they should go and fix things without too much fuss.  No time to talk about it, just do it :grin:

States the T@Bpole has camped, so far ;)
    Nathan & Becky... 2013 Ford F150 FX4 TAB HLR... 2012 LG T@B T@Bpole.
    Sterling, VA
  • Options
    oldschl1 said:
    I thought maybe the forum powers would have shut this "Intro" thread down by now, because it was consuming too much forum space (re: pics and re-sizing).  However, this morning I see that the natural wandering of people's comments will allow me to slink off to the side - 'can I get a hallelujah from the congregation'?  Now if I can figure out which category to post a subject about custom rear canopies, I'll hide over there.  
    ericnliz - put the boat in at Ft Spokane last night - campground looked good for spaces available.
    Ratkity - had to perform the "eye-loving" for one of our other shepherds - such infirmities endears them to us even more. Of course, they sometimes use the special attention to become brats.  I would use another descriptive term, but have been previously warned.
    Hope everyone has a good one - later . . . and happy camping
    A cat a BRAT? *snort* I think even the most loving feline has a closeted brat-side, especially when it comes to noms and treats. BTW, Bossman's other servant, my three-legged 12.5 yr old golden retriever (Charley), was not phased by Bossman's claim to the new bed.  This pict is before the cancer took Charley's leg. The old boy has been cancer-free for 2.5 yrs.

• Options
    oldschl1oldschl1 Member Posts: 9
    A cat a BRAT? *snort*  - I know about those kittys and their "attitudes" - kind of like some of us.  Nice pic.  Charley looks "resigned" - oh, wait, maybe just contented.