Options

Power Diagram

I found this diagram while I was studying about RV power systems.  There are a couple things that I think are incorrect.  Can those in the know chime in about what needs to be changed to reflect the Tab?
Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    That's a very generic diagram, but I'd say it reflects the T@B's layout pretty well--at least in terms of the major parts.

If you are looking for real specific details, see Rick's diagram posted in this thread:

http://www.tab-rv.com/forum#/discussion/comment/45261

2015 T@B S

• Options
    Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,498
    One question that I have is where in this diagram would the battery cut off switch be placed?  On the limb closest to the battery?  Just want to confirm.
    Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio
  • Options
    ScottGScottG Administrator Posts: 5,427
    Uh-oh. That's a can 'o worms...  :-)

I placed mine inside the camper, on the positive line from the battery, just before it enters the converter. Others have done the same, others have done differently.

Almost any configuration works, just take the time to understand the benefits and limitations of each approach.
    2015 T@B S

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    The factory directs the dealers to place the cutoff switch at the battery. 

I have my battery switch at my battery, mounted to the tub cross support under the lid. I know there's a discussion I posted with my dual golf cart 6V batteries and cuttoff switch. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”