Options

Future owner

KlimserKlimser Member Posts: 5
Hello!

Planning on purchasing a 2016 T@b M@x Q. I have a different RV but I'm going to change that :) The T@b is much more neat, if anything.

Comments

• Options
    RatkityRatkity Member Posts: 3,770
    Welcome! Let us know where we can point you for information as you make out your list of questions. This is a great forum! Before you get your T@B home, we will have you more wound up than you were for your first big birthday with friends, balloons, cake and ice cream and.... presents!
    2017 820R Retro Toy Hauler from 2015 Tabitha T@B from 2009 Reverse LG Teardrop (but a T@Bluver at heart)
  • Options
    Thank you! I have to say, it has a very unusual layout. I like it :)
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Klimser, Welcome aboard! Not only is this a place to get valuable information, modification ideas, technical advice, and maintenance information, but it's a great place for a good chuckle once in a while! Let us know when you get your new T@B, and feel free to inquire about your concerns, or ideas. There are folks here with a great deal of knowledge on not only the T@Bs themselves, but really good sources for other camping needs as well. Good luck!
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    Thanks, ericnliz. That's kind of why I'm joining  ;)
  • Options
    Michigan_MikeMichigan_Mike Member Posts: 2,861
    edited September 2016
    Ratkity said:
    Welcome! Let us know where we can point you for information as you make out your list of questions. This is a great forum! Before you get your T@B home, we will have you more wound up than you were for your first big birthday with friends, balloons, cake and ice cream and.... presents!
    Welcome aboard Klimser!   And as Ratkity alluded to above, get your wallet out and get ready to spend a few $$$ tricking out your new trailer and making it your own!   And I USE to feel bad when I owned a Harley and virtually laid my wallet on the counter when I was checking out with my parts and add-ons!   :o

Have fun and know we are here to help out!  
    Mike - Elmira, Mi / 2019 T@B 400 / 2021 Chevy Silverado LTZ
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    Welcome aboard! The T@b is as fun as it looks. You will have a blast!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014

• Options