Options

Electric skillet usage in CS unit

2»

Comments

• Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    Liz & I have and almost always have had an outdoor kitchen. We can put all of our pots, pans, coffee pot, canned goods, dry goods, coleman stove [two burner], silverware, cups, and plates either inside the two storage bags, or in the case of the coleman stove, inside the bag for the kitchen. We do have a Chevy Avalanche, and the tool boxes on the sides carry a lot, as well as the covered bed in back. The only time it gets a little cramped is when I choose to take the pit barrel along. We just bought a 12'x14' screened canopy to use over the picnic table. Along with the side tent for the trailer, everything is covered for both shade, and inclement weather. In addition, two to three chairs, a table, three coolers, a small charcoal grill, grill toolkit, solar panels, axe, folding shovel, hatchet, hammers, and a tool kit. Bear in mind, when going for two-three days, we don't take some of the things, but for a week, or longer, I'd rather be camping than running to the store! =)  
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    rfuss928rfuss928 Member Posts: 941
    For many years our RV was a tandem bicycle.  We traveled thousands of miles and many weeks unsupported and fully self sufficient with only what we could carry with us.
    We see our T@B as huge, comfortable and fully equipped as is.  Our CS has more storage than we would ever fill with what we need or want during our travels.  We don't carry a stove, the T@B has one built in.  We don't carry a table, the campsites almost always have one.  No entertainment system - the destination is the attraction.  You can see where I'm going with this.

We are always amazed at how much stuff some folks bring with them and how long it takes to get set up and then pack up.  It clearly is each individuals choice and they adapt to accommodate their own style.  For us, less is more!

• Options
    dmerzbacdmerzbac Member Posts: 289
    rfuss928, I like the way you think! I'm taking lots of notes to use when my T@b arrives towards the end of the year.

2017 T@b 320 - 'Smokey'  2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport - 'B@ndit'
    Dave - Tuscaloosa, Al