Options

Can't wait for Spring - Finally ordered our T@B!

Sharon_is_SAMSharon_is_SAM Administrator Posts: 9,509
I thought this day would never come!  Tonight we placed our order for April delivery -so excited!  Since we are not handy, we took our time planning for our T@B and included lots of modifications with our order.  It will be a Blue and Silver CS-S with the Pipeline blue interior, front counter and cabinets, extra 12 volt and 110 outlets and lighting, outside Lagun pedestal, Sofitel counters and table, a custom slide in the galley for our ARB, a Prodigy RF brake controller and installation of the Victron battery monitor.  We are still working out the details for the battery and the front tub.  We are 10 months to retirement and we will start to enjoy our T@B sooner than that!  Can't wait until we can travel and camp with fellow Tabbers!  Thanks to all of you that I pestered with questions - Verna, Jenn, Steve and Karen, Carol, Pxylated-  all the info gained here was really instrumental in our decisions.  Woo-hoo!  Go Indians!

Sharon (and John
Sharon / 2017 T@B CSS / 2015 Toyota Sienna Minivan / Westlake, Ohio

Comments

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Congrats!  Keep asking!
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    NomadNomad Member Posts: 7,209
  • Options
    jkjennjkjenn Member Posts: 6,391
    SAM said:
    I thought this day would never come!  Tonight we placed our order for April delivery -so excited!  Since we are not handy, we took our time planning for our T@B and included lots of modifications with our order.  It will be a Blue and Silver CS-S with the Pipeline blue interior, front counter and cabinets, extra 12 volt and 110 outlets and lighting, outside Lagun pedestal, Sofitel counters and table, a custom slide in the galley for our ARB, a Prodigy RF brake controller and installation of the Victron battery monitor.  We are still working out the details for the battery and the front tub.  We are 10 months to retirement and we will start to enjoy our T@B sooner than that!  Can't wait until we can travel and camp with fellow Tabbers!  Thanks to all of you that I pestered with questions - Verna, Jenn, Steve and Karen, Carol, Pxylated-  all the info gained here was really instrumental in our decisions.  Woo-hoo!  Go Indians!

Sharon (and John

Woohoo!!!

2021 T@b 320 Boondock "Mattie Ross" | 2021 T@b Nights: 239 | Total nights in a T@b 455 | 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overland | T@b owner since 2014