Options

Attention all Spokane and Pacific NW T@D@ T@B and T@G enthusiasts monthly breakfast

Comments

• Options
    dsatworkdsatwork Member Posts: 744
    Wow can't wait to see everyone...thanks to @ericnliz for helping with the coordination
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    ericnlizericnliz Member Posts: 4,437
    edited July 2018
    My pleasure. Lots of good folks in these here parts! ;)
    @broderius, It's an open invite, so watch for the postings. We usually post about a week ahead so folks can plan.
    @Vikings, & @Dalehelman, thanks for chiming in. It's been a while, so it will be fun to catch up. :)
    2016 T@B MAX S-aka: WolfT@B
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.
    Eric aka: Lone Wolf  

• Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    @ericnliz, @dalehelman, @vikings. Thanks for coming out, the amazingly warm welcome, and new mod-Dale. @dsatwork I enjoyed every bit. Hope to do it again sometime! See you on road!.

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    @Sandiegogal, I don't think I've EVER seen @Dalehelman get near a T@B without helpin' somebody, or doin' a mod! Thoroughly enjoyed visiting with you & @dsatwork! The invite is ALWAYS open, stop by anytime. Hopefully next time we can have the whole SpoT@B bunch there so you can meet them all. Travel safe & see you again! :)
    TV: 2006 Chevy Avalanche LT Z71 aka: WhiteWolf, or 1972 Chevy Custom10 P/U aka: SnarlingWolf
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    SandiegogalSandiegogal Member Posts: 127
    edited July 2018
    Dang! Should have gotten a picture! @dsatwork, @ericnliz, @Dalehelman, @Vikings!!

Living in our Airstream, traveling in our 2017 T@B Basic S 
    Married to Dave-aka, ds@work
  • Options
    OOPS! :s
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    2Cougs2Cougs Member Posts: 906
    @ericnliz - You know better!  If no picture... then it didn’t happen. Unless @db_cooper was there so no pics allowed! B)
    2016 T@B CS-S silver with white trim and WSU themed
    Pulled by a silver 2017 Chevy Silverado
    Leaves on T@bventures from Spokane, WA

• Options
    @Dalehelman @ericnliz & @Vikings (Kim not sure if you were there) when I was talking about running the fridge off my 2000 watt inverter? Well it did pretty good and stayed in the low 50s across the Washington 395 to the 97 into Oregon at over 100 degrees. Now that isn't safe for raw meat, but it's a big improvement from what we have been able to get with 12v.  Even with the direct 10 guage wires from the battery and auxillary fans. I just turned it off about an hour out Redmond and turned on the propane, which stayed on with no crosswinds and on the two Lane road with no simi's buffeting the Tab with propane killing gust of wind. When we got to the Lowe's in Redmond the batteries were at 12.9, thanks to the tow haul mode,150 amp alternator, 200 watts of solar and 200 amp hour AGM batteries. We should be able to run the fans all night to stay cool. Will run the generator in the morning for coffee and the @Sandiegogal beautification project 😎 which will include a 1200 watt hair dryer.,💆
    2017 Tab Basic S Silver on Silver with Sofitel Cushions....upgraded from 2013 LG 5W....Towed by a 2016 Sorento V6 AWD w/5000lb tow capacity. Dave S. married to Jen aka SanDiegoGal We pull a Tab but live in a 2014 Airstream International Signature 27 FBQ...Talk about embracing a trailer lifestyle.
  • Options
    @2Cougs, But, but I DO have witnesses!!! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    To all SpoT@Bbers, or any one else interested! Anyone going to be in town for the Aug. 11th breakfast??? Just doing a check for either interest, or attendance.
    Thanks, Eric

Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    DalehelmanDalehelman Member Posts: 2,410
    We are in.
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @ericnliz- we are in town!  Have grandkids with us Fri nite... don’t know when we are supposed to drop them off home, so we are a maybe until I get home and find out plans. Would love to see everyone!

• Options
    Hey, hey, 2 takers, anyone else??? =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    HomebodyatheartHomebodyatheart Member Posts: 2,497
    There's a very good chance I will be in Bumble Bee campground in north Idaho with the Diva's that weekend. Mr. Homebody will be home, but works Saturdays, so I can't speak for him. I need a clone... and they must love camping! :rofl:
    2017 T@B 320 Max S silver and cherry red, L@dybug ("Bug" aka my esc@pe pod), TV 2015 Toyota Highlander aka Big Red
  • Options
    VikingsVikings Member Posts: 147
    I am scheduled to be gone on a MC ride...
    Mary Kay will be in town as far as I know and will encourage her to attend.
    Kim
    Kim & Mary Kay,  2016 CS-S,  Spokane, WA

Map of Provinces I Visited

• Options
    @Homebodyatheart, I had to laugh at that one....like ONE of you isn't enough??????? :fearful::rofl:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    Just a friendly reminder, breakfast this coming Saturday at 9:30. :)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    @ericnliz
    You mean next Saturday right?
    1. Hash  T@B Fun
  • Options
    @Dalehelman, Yes, The 11th of August.
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    I've been asked if we can change the headings for these breakfasts to indicate the date so there won't be any confusion as to when the next one will be. I can't edit them, nor am I sure that the original poster can either....Magic Wand Lady...a little help here PLEASE!!!! Oh, & thanks in advance! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    VernaVerna Member Posts: 6,878
    Hummmmm.......they would have to be changed every month, @ericnliz. Are you sure you don’t want to cut and paste and make a new one up every month?  That would lessen the length of the discussion, and make it easier to find out who knows about it, who doesn’t know, who is coming, etc. 
    Verna, Columbus, IN
    2021 T@B 320S  Boondock “The T@B”
    Towed by a white 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 Supercab, 3.5L V6 Ecoboost “The Truck”
  • Options
    :rofl:, I had a hard time cutting & pasting in 1st grade. Time has not helped! Me thinks I'll leave that to the more computer savvy folks.....ya MIGHT not like the outcome of THAT one! :fearful:
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    No cut & paste here, just a friendly "BUMP" reminder that the breakfast is THIS Saturday, 8/11 at 9:30. Everyone is welcome! =)
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
  • Options
    JohnnyMacJohnnyMac Member Posts: 4
    Hi fellow SpoT@Bbers!  We are newbies, so be kind.  I just found out about the Saturday breakfast (thanks @2Cougs).  We will be there.  9:30 at Perkins just north of the river on Division... right?
    John & Cathy
    2018 T@B 400 aka “T@Boo” / 2018 Ford F-150
    Waverly, WA

• Options
    @JohnnyMac- yay!!!!  Glad you can join us... just walk in and we are in the “back” room!

• Options
    Sorry we won't be at the next get together we are back in San Diego, but you better let us know if your coming this way so we can get together down here.
  • Options
  • Options
    @JohnnyMac, Yes, it's the one right off Division. Looking forward to seeing you there!
    Spokane, Wa.

• Options
    And yet another shameless bump. Tomorrow  8/11/2018 at 9:30am. E 12 Olive just south of the river off Division . Everyone is welcome....see you there! :)
    Spokane, Wa.